4.70 star(s) 272 Votes

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
This is so nice
I love the realistic descriptions of each part of the body (funny, but one example is the hair removal of the armpit)
The modeling is unique and the rendering is great. I'm looking forward to the future.

Reactions: Northpx

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
I enjoyed it this update. I haven't played it since first update, so I got lots of content. I'm not sure which girl is my favorite one: Mia, Bree or Sophia. They are awesome, then we have Eve... but not much content with her yet... let's see what we will get next time :)
I'm team Eve for now, even if there is not much content for her.
Bree and Sophia are a little weird tbh. They are a little to much for imo

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I'm team Eve for now, even if there is not much content for her.
Bree and Sophia are a little weird tbh. They are a little to much for imo
Eve is the most beautiful. Indeed, Sophia and Bree are little bit wierd, but I like them. Mia is the cutest in my opinion, but yea, maybe Eve is the kind of girl I'd try something in real life.

Aug 16, 2022
Eve makes you want to save her. But is there really any attraction there beyond the physical? Why is she so eager to tell you how shitty her life is? Why is she so quick to show you those (apparently) self inflicted emotional wounds?

Mia already knows and likes you, is nice, and seems fun to be around. I'd like to save Eve too, but I'm team Mia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tumblingjoint

Sep 23, 2020
password for the second photo in the gallery? and maybe how to unlock the one with jenni
For Jenni: after you talk to her and before you get access to the phone, mc sits in the car and you can see a poster advertisement of a girl with her hand outstretched. She's kind of holding it.

If this explanation sucks, I'd advise searching this thread for "jenni", because that's the way I found it.

Reactions: Northpx and VOYEUR

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Eve makes you want to save her. But is there really any attraction there beyond the physical? Why is she so eager to tell you how shitty her life is? Why is she so quick to show you those (apparently) self inflicted emotional wounds?

Mia already knows and likes you, is nice, and seems fun to be around. I'd like to save Eve too, but I'm team Mia.
I mean content with Eve is very little so it's hard to judge anything beyond the physics for now.
And She might tell everyone how her life is shitty to be left alone, because we can clearly see that she doesn't like people to much.

Mia for me is too cute like way to much.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This game now has 300+ patrons (myself included), at the beginning of the month it was like 170+ ish. Good job guys (y)

Not really, unfortunately.
At the beginning of every month, patron subscriptions drop sharply for a few days before going up again when many people resubscribe.
This game had slightly over 300 patrons already at the end of October. It has only gained between 20-30 new subscriptions since the update was released, and I'll most likely become a patron myself starting next month.

(...)
The point I am making is that if the developers want to have more success and impact, which I think they more than deserve, It has to simplify the game a little more, cut dialogues and scenes that do not influence the narrative, make longer episodes, and cut the update deadlines to at least every 4 months, instead of every 6 or 7 months,
That's not correct. The game has had 3 updates: the first two took 2 months each, while the latest one has taken 5 months.
5 months for the amount of content provided is by no means exaggerated, but I agree that at this stage the devs should find a way to shorten development time to around 3.5 - 4 months max if they want more people to make up their minds and become patrons.

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
I think some of you are reading too much into the girl "ghosting" the MC on Ember IMO :p
People don't respond for a number of reasons, and one of them being...ghosting, even though they said they wouldn't.
People lie.
But hey, I might be wrong, there are some supernatural hints here and there, which I hope won't materialize personally.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I think some of you are reading too much into the girl "ghosting" the MC on Ember IMO :p
People don't respond for a number of reasons, and one of them being...ghosting, even though they said they wouldn't.
People lie.
But hey, I might be wrong, there are some supernatural hints here and there, which I hope won't materialize personally.
Yeah, it's just a couple of hours since he talked to her last and there many reasons why someone can't answear imediatly.
I just want Becca to be a main girl, most attractive girl overall.

But where are hints for supernatural ?
The only thing which you could count was the closing door in the scene with Cassie...but a certain annoying green haired girl, which likes to spy is way more likely.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

Elaphi

Jul 13, 2018
The game is cute. Like, really cute. Because there is no actual depth in this game. And the renders save the whole game.

The story is in the condition of stupid, but ok so far. It's wholesome, but it's easily become completely stupid in the future, which I really worry about. I don't understand why people say the story is realistic; there is a girl who just met you about 3 hours ago, and she's already masturbating to you. REALISTIC :KEK: For some reason, I think Mike is the only normal person in the story.

Like what I said. I'm really worried about the story since the fundamentals of the story are so fragile. And it'll definitely have more depictions of triangle love. Triangle love is not easy to write. 99% of the VN authors here either gave up the game or broke the characters' personality.

I think it'll be a shame if the author decided to break the characters' personality, because I can see the author puts effort into it.

Not really sure what's gonna happen in the future. I was going to rate this game 3 or 4 stars because of the story, but Mia said 5 or don't rate it. So... yah.
Imagine going on a rant on an incest game forum

Reactions: VOYEUR

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Man what an update... So many great interactions, car lady was great... you can tell that the Devs reworked her and even though i was fine with her previous look, she does look a lot prettier here. Seriously every girl is just gorgeous. Next to Summers Gone, this might have the best looking girls i have seen in any game on this site.

4.70 star(s) 272 Votes