4.70 star(s) 272 Votes

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
This update definitely lived up to my expectations and clocked in around 45 minutes of playtime. The updated UI and extra "investigate" options were surprisingly well done despite nearly tripling since the past 3 updates. I'm also glad to see Bree, Mia, and Sophie get some extra disposition, and it seems to set the stage for further intrigue with Bree regarding her more immature mentality (and Sophie's comments towards her being "fragile").

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I recall correctly Naughty Fox updated the UI for the phone and a few other elements. You'll need to start with a fresh save or just ignore the error and move on to the next scene.
i was ignoring for like 30 times straight :D and given up it started after going from grocery shop to car

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
So the "Tinder" chick who ghosts you is gonna end up dead or kidnapped, right?
And it will happen in the woods just before the time MC and Eva have an argument with an instagirl who'll post their photo on the social network, and they will become the main suspects.

Reactions: vireker

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
And it will happen in the woods just before the time MC and Eva have an argument with an instagirl who'll post their photo on the social network, and they will become the main suspects.
I think she will be the one missing or dead.
And yeah photo will be evidence, because when she took it, mc covered his face and through out the game we never saw mc face so it adds up that we will see this pic in future.

Reactions: ink914 and yossa999

LiuXuande

May 5, 2022
I expect Mia to go full yandere before the end of the stage. The way she glares every time the MC is with another girl.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
I forgot to mention one detail,this is one of the rare examples of an author using eyeballs and skin conditions to show age and character . It's great job .

Reactions: VOYEUR

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I got that as well when I continued from an old save, I went back because I wanted to see her reaction to saying I like jacking off because it makes me happy. MC kinda cucks out and say it was a joke, but he does like it. She's like, "Ok, let's just change the subject', might go back and see what the other responses could be or if it's just canned standard stuff for the non "joke" answers.

Reactions: Havik79
4.70 star(s) 272 Votes