4.70 star(s) 272 Votes

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Well, that update didn't disappoint!
Like others have said, there's just so many great facial expressions and cute/subtle details; I made loads of screen shots! :love:
And while I like all the girls, I had a soft spot for both Sophie and Mia (she's just so adorable), Eve was a surprise run away new favourite here. Like I've posted/thought previously, its gonna be really hard to choose which route to aim for (multiple saves a must). And yeah, perhaps I don't have to choose exclusively some way down the road, but some paths will exclude others + my conscience; couldn't cheat on Mia/Bree/Eve/Sophie! :cool:

And of course, car lady...woha, that was hot, but her breasts are too much, looks out of place on her frame IMO.
Jogger...bitch will hopefully have a role to play somewhere down the road as well, could be funny :sneaky:

Last edited:

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
Edit: Updated for 0.4

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker for this game

Features:
  • Adds hints to dialogue options
  • Added 1 scene to scene replay
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to the gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
bugfixes, idk if needs to be updated tho.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
So.. When killing finally starts it will be group of young adults VS the killer?
I mean every horror movie with this type of theme says they got (NO!) chance :LOL:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The planned horror tag and the fact that she literally says " I don't ghost anyone", only for her to immediately ghost us.
Obviously, I could be wrong, of course
Well we are still midway in day1, not sure if that can be called ghosted just because you don't get an immediate answear.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
FAP369ZONE & Calyps0

Here's a Mac Compressed Version

Mac Compressed Size: 410 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
So deeply indebted to you...Thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Is there a reason to start multiple saves yet? I have only 1 save and I've been getting closer to everybody :WeSmart:
Depends on how strict the scoring requirements will be, the only split that makes sense so far as separate saves would be choosing to go with Sophie and getting the Bree photoshoot or going to Mia and seeing her topless.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I just started playing. as I just got into the house. i'm at the part where captain douchbag. I mean mr. millerlite pushed the mc out to the pool and fell. with that said i have 2 questions.
first one is when do we get to find out what the did and why hes being a douche to someone he doesn't know.
second when do we get the option to ask him why hes being a douche and even more important when do we get the option to throat punch him. or something to help him with his attitude problem. He seems like he needed to be humbled abit. and nothing humbled a person faster then getting your ass handed to you. I will settle for kneeing him in the balls. the stomach fucking his wife (assuming kate is his wife) in front him. ya know. if he wants to be in a pissy mood. let the player give him a real reason to be in a pissy mood lol.

4.70 star(s) 272 Votes