4.70 star(s) 267 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It's gonna be hard to pick one in this game, Sophie and Bree are amazing but i feel specially touched by Mia holding on to that torch since childhood(the poor thing also has to deal with her idiotic brother)... can't dissapoint such love.

Hopefully we get to fool around with everybody before making the call.
I hope so (y), and may be the Female Police officer included , Then making the call.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
This update definitely lived up to my expectations and clocked in around 45 minutes of playtime. The updated UI and extra "investigate" options were surprisingly well done despite nearly tripling since the past 3 updates. I'm also glad to see Bree, Mia, and Sophie get some extra disposition, and it seems to set the stage for further intrigue with Bree regarding her more immature mentality (and Sophie's comments towards her being "fragile").

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

im getting this error and more
If I recall correctly Naughty Fox updated the UI for the phone and a few other elements. You'll need to start with a fresh save or just ignore the error and move on to the next scene.

Reactions: Northpx

SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
It would be a plot twist if all the game was a nightmare in the mind of MC. You know that in literature, Netflix (Love, Death + Robots) and also in a movie that I watched, a house can represent a lot of things and this house can have a conscience and will be a place where ghost or phantom live. Or making a little Jason with his machete.
It's the only way I could see that can be horror. From my point of view.

And maybe he is dying when he goes to the house.
It's only a suspect.

Psdt. Yeah maybe I smoke some weed to write this! Jajaja

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 267 Votes