• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 263 Votes

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
i just started the game and in the first free roam when i want to set up my Ember account it doesn't let me choose 'women'.. i try to hover the option with the mouse but it goes down to 'men' and no matter how much i try to move the mouse higher it goes back down to 'men'.. anyone else having this problem?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
More likely the MC is going to get punished if he just goes for everyone.
It's not like MC has agreed to be in a relationship with someone. So far I only had to choose between Mia and Bree. In future it might split some more. Pretty sure it won't be a Harem but it doesn't seem impossible to follow more than one girl in the same playthrough.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: verzauberung

Shine202

Dec 31, 2019
i just started the game and in the first free roam when i want to set up my Ember account it doesn't let me choose 'women'.. i try to hover the option with the mouse but it goes down to 'men' and no matter how much i try to move the mouse higher it goes back down to 'men'.. anyone else having this problem?
That's part of the game, later on the male friend will fix it for you ;)

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I know it's just a video game, but damn it I feel bad whenever I have to reject one nice character, let alone everyone who is nice here :cry:

I wish non-harem romance-heavy game would be clear from the start that we can be close friends without having to make me feel like I'm doing something bad by constantly being cold or rejecting them. I want to wear my friendship bracelet because Mia is my BFF, but it feels like she'd later on take it as if I'm showing interest so then I end up breaking her heart if I go for someone else instead.
That is a very Romantic speech which clearly prooving that maankamara is correct , but I think and hope that the choises will help Not breaking any Hearts , of course I approach all the girls so I play again in only one girl route to see how it goes.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Becca is in the new update? Cuz i played and i don't see her :c
In freeplay mode in the latest update, while you're stalling to send eve back to the house, pull up your phone and click on the ember app, you'll get a notification, there you can pass or choose to chat with her. You'll be given a few options to choose as your chatting responses. If you respond correctly, she'll send you pictures and possibly a nude pic.

A hint, she likes to be complimented and don't call her fat. (Idk how you can call such perfection fat tbh)

b.png

Aug 16, 2022
Dev has serious talent in making beautiful people and in posing them. Everything seems natural and realistic to me.

Except boob size. Some of them are really just too big, and even the ladies with smaller boobs are not really small. If that's your kink, obviously you will love it. But if it isn't, then it can kind of pull you out of the moment sometimes. To me, Ms. Hill is too large, but that would be alright if there were more variation overall. That there isn't makes me say, "This world isn't real" too often.

It may not bother enough people to be worth troubling yourself over, Dev, but I mention it. Ladies with small chests are beautiful too.

Mareeta

Sep 1, 2019
Dev has serious talent in making beautiful people and in posing them. Everything seems natural and realistic to me.

Except boob size. Some of them are really just too big, and even the ladies with smaller boobs are not really small. If that's your kink, obviously you will love it. But if it isn't, then it can kind of pull you out of the moment sometimes. To me, Ms. Hill is too large, but that would be alright if there were more variation overall. That there isn't makes me say, "This world isn't real" too often.

It may not bother enough people to be worth troubling yourself over, Dev, but I mention it. Ladies with small chests are beautiful too.

It's exactly my only complain about the game. Everything else is top notch but some boobs seems unnatural.

Sophie best girl once again, but Mia was really cute in this update.

Sophie3 (SummerHeat).PNG

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017

As a big boob connaisseur I disagree, but I get your point :LOL:

Really loving this game right now, amazing art

danissj

Jul 15, 2021
Last question In the part where we talk to Officer Lainey, in the walkthrough she shows us a better option path but we do choose other options, I think it's better since she shows us her breasts a little and then, when we go to the store, He gives us a seductive look. Is it okay to continue the walkthrough there or do it as I'm saying is better?

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Great update, felt a little short for the wait time but those renders have no equal.
Cant wait to see what was behind that door.

Reactions: Redd23
4.70 star(s) 263 Votes