4.70 star(s) 262 Votes

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
Lol i forgot the fatsa on this one :LOL:, and i was hoping after the update to be able to punch mr hill on the face, what an idiot.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For you its a good thing but how about us who look for experienced woman but a girl-friend/wife material like MILF s, older-sister something like that . Is there someone like that in this game ?

Edit: I see MILF tag, I download

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The picture quality is very high, but I can only give a decent rating . Too many very high quality productions fell by the wayside in 2022 .
It is possible that many authors will not be able to finish their books in 2022 due to practical factors , but more often they fall by the wayside for reasons of their own or because they can't continue to tell their story .
The beginning story of this work is not bad, although there is no unique surprise, but it is conducive to the author to easily go on .
Sandbox design is a failure, hopefully the author will stop trying, you can look at how many good games in the last two years were ruined by the sandbox model .

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
also, anyone know how to get the mia's dress lewd scene? I've played through like 4 times unlocking everything i missed, but can't figure that one out.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Harem route it is 10/10 however it is also good when you can have variations such as a three or individual route, this leads to a more exciting experience to play, since you can compare and see the differences and similarities that can occur in the game. Therefore, when there is a Harem ending and other variations, you no longer have the pain of choosing only one, but rather the expectation of seeing how it turns out when you choose and see what happens with each character and his story if he was not chosen, that's why I strongly hope and ask him to make a Harem route, without further ado the game and the renderings look good go ahead and continue for more and better for the game.

4.70 star(s) 262 Votes