4.70 star(s) 262 Votes
Jun 4, 2022
Has anyone else gotten an error when trying to go back into the store, after buying the groceries? My game flakes out at that point. Can't ignore the error...

Suggestions?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Summer Heat [Chapter 1-4, v0.4] [Naughty Fox Games] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.29GB
Repack size: 424MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cool:
JokerLeader Any help with a true Mac port? I cannot run RenDSK.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I really didn't have this game on my radar anymore, but I remember liking what I played. Looking forward to playing the new content.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay, I remember this wasn't gonna be a harem game, but it has group sex listed under genres, so we will probably have some form of three- or foursomes.

What I'm wondering is, are there any plans for having any form of ending where the MC is in a relationship with more than one girl?
Not harem, something like a throuple or some other form of polyamory?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Okay, I remember this wasn't gonna be a harem game, but it has group sex listed under genres, so we will probably have some form of three- or foursomes.

What I'm wondering is, are there any plans for having any form of ending where the MC is in a relationship with more than one girl?
Not harem, something like a throuple or some other form of polyamory?
Short answer: no-one knows.

Longer answer: Bree and Sophie may well be up for sharing, especially Sophie, while flirting with her she's still talking about Bree liking MC while flirting back so she may be up for it. Bree also doesn't seem too upset with you checking Sophie out. Whether that will be a threesome and then a choice or a throuple is totally unknown but they seem like the likeliest candidates.

Unless a late night game of truth or dare turns into an orgy and that's the single incident of group sex.

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
:cool: At this point there are so many ongoing "Summer" games and VN in here, that I don't even remember which "Summer" is what? anymore. I guess "Winter" is still CUMMING somewhere.;)

Reactions: SuperiorManUltra
4.70 star(s) 262 Votes