4.70 star(s) 262 Votes

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Well, it lasted an hour... Hopefully this doesn't bother the devs too much. :cry:. I'll send it to the admins, so the game goes to front page as soon as possible, for advertisement. Least we can do.
Its inevitable. People who support will keep supporting... and the people who don't or weren't going to do it in the first place would still not drop a dime for it regardless how long it would take to leak. I know it sounds weird but, I do actually think at this stage might be good for getting the word out for as many players as possible. The leaks won't lead to less patrons, quite the opposite.

Its interesting that not many people know about Summer Heat, so I assume thats why it doesnt have a lot of patrons for its quality, or people speaking more about it. I do hope with the leaks some people will at least support the last tier once in a while. Northpx and Robison deserve it, and they should create a bunch of other supporting platforms like SubscribeStar or BuyMeACoffee, get more ways to have supporters instead of just patreon.

As for F95, at least do some good reviews, do comments on the page, mention it on other threads, add the game on the signatures so people will look it up. Everything helps.

Last edited:

Mareeta

Sep 1, 2019
As for F95, at least do some good reviews, do comments on the page, mention it on other threads, add the game on the signatures so people will look it up. Everything helps.
Yep that's that's the least I can do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

+ https://f95zone.to/threads/games-with-interesting-start.114908/

I have trouble to pay my rent and even eat sometimes, I think that talking about it is the best way to help.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Well, it lasted an hour... Hopefully this doesn't bother the devs too much. :cry:. I'll send it to the admins, so the game goes to front page as soon as possible, for advertisement. Least we can do.
Me for one, usually support the game for two months after playing the update and then cancel the suscription... That way i can support more devs and dont end up supporting devs that stretch the time between updates. Bad thing is i never get to play the games early. In a legal way at least.
So it may not be much but theyre getting a few bucks from me.

friedkeenan

Sep 6, 2018
Edit: Updated for 0.3

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker for this game

Features:
  • Adds hints to dialogue options
  • Added 1 scene to scene replay
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to the gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Mod doesn't seem to work, and modded saves don't seem to work.

4.70 star(s) 262 Votes