4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
damn sexy ass renders and the facial expressions are SPOT ON.

also hot ass sex scene in the recent update.

sucks most likely we gonna only have to settle with one of these beauties and not all.

but oh well. but i do see the group sex tag but aye 1 can hope HA! Hoping the sisters are a packaged deal.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
damn sexy ass renders and the facial expressions are SPOT ON.

also hot ass sex scene in the recent update.

sucks most likely we gonna only have to settle with one of these beauties and not all.

but oh well. but i do see the group sex tag but aye 1 can hope HA! Hoping the sisters are a packaged deal.
I know, what a cruelty it is to have to choose between such lovelies. Hopefully we get some time before we are forced to make the difficult choice. I would rather not have to do 5+ different playthroughs but we do what we must. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aug 9, 2022
I know, what a cruelty it is to have to choose between such lovelies. Hopefully we get some time before we are forced to make the difficult choice. I would rather not have to do 5+ different playthroughs but we do what we must. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
to me this is the only game that temps me to replay instead of delete even after two months from release, and even tho things aren't serious with the gals yet, i too hope we have fun before that ;) but then i remembered that the characters remember stuff you say and do with them so i think its best to be careful and make dedicated saves then mess around in other playthroughs, also having to do more than a playthrough is a plus if you consider replayability

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes