4.70 star(s) 271 Votes
Aug 9, 2022
I know, what a cruelty it is to have to choose between such lovelies. Hopefully we get some time before we are forced to make the difficult choice. I would rather not have to do 5+ different playthroughs but we do what we must. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
to me this is the only game that temps me to replay instead of delete even after two months from release, and even tho things aren't serious with the gals yet, i too hope we have fun before that ;) but then i remembered that the characters remember stuff you say and do with them so i think its best to be careful and make dedicated saves then mess around in other playthroughs, also having to do more than a playthrough is a plus if you consider replayability

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
This game has the potential of being one of the best, but seeing that it's almost a year since its first release and barely any content. Do the devs have a projected completion date or could this just be one of those 5+ year games that are milked till the dev gets tired?

Reactions: hawk784563

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
to me this is the only game that temps me to replay instead of delete even after two months from release, and even tho things aren't serious with the gals yet, i too hope we have fun before that ;) but then i remembered that the characters remember stuff you say and do with them so i think its best to be careful and make dedicated saves then mess around in other playthroughs, also having to do more than a playthrough is a plus if you consider replayability
While I know SH isn't a harem story and that a relationship decision is coming, I just hope we are given enough time with the girls before the split arrives. If branching relationships happen too early in a story, it can feel like a let down. I like being able to get to know each one individually, go on some 1on1 dates if possible, figure out which personality I like the most, and maybe get a little lewdness in before characters start demanding exclusivity. Yandere Mia will certainly be the first to demand it.

The devs smartly haven't rushed sex with the main girls (that would just feel off in story like this), but they have provided an excellent sex scene with a MILF character to tide us over. Some other side girls look equally inviting and will hopefully be available soon. That bitchy police officer may come across as femdom but secretly she wants to be cuffed and stuffed, I know it. She needs to be taught how to properly "serve the public"

armond

Apr 26, 2020
While I know SH isn't a harem story and that a relationship decision is coming, I just hope we are given enough time with the girls before the split arrives. If branching relationships happen too early in a story, it can feel like a let down. I like being able to get to know each one individually, go on some 1on1 dates if possible, figure out which personality I like the most, and maybe get a little lewdness in before characters start demanding exclusivity. Yandere Mia will certainly be the first to demand it.

The devs smartly haven't rushed sex with the main girls (that would just feel off in story like this), but they have provided an excellent sex scene with a MILF character to tide us over. Some other side girls look equally inviting and will hopefully be available soon. That bitchy police officer may come across as femdom but secretly she wants to be cuffed and stuffed, I know it. She needs to be taught how to properly "serve the public"
I wanna see how the cliff hanger with the hill sisters turns out, the option to "accidentally" tell her you just creampied her sister would be wild:sneaky:

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

A new week and a new status update! This week we've been fixing render mistakes, making new mistakes, creating new renders, and polishing the script! The next chapter will be longer than the previous ones and we're still going over the script to make sure it flows smoothly.

The upcoming chapter will also bring something new and previously unseen in the world of Summer Heat: darkness! The night is coming. So far the entire game has taken place during day time, but that's about to change. The evening and night will be a different type of experience and we look forward to showing it to you.

What did we do this week?

- 75 renders
- Polishing the script
- Part 2 of Mia's outfit poll (coming soon!)

Finally, we want to wish you all a very merry Christmas, and happy holidays! May your hearts and bellies be full!

Have a joyful weekend!

Robison & Npx

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well damn, Naughty Fox Games just over the threshold (500 patreon) to be eligible for the favourite dev xmas contest.

https://f95zone.to/threads/christmas-contest-2022-1200-pool.141938/

Well, I guess it is a good thing that they are getting more popular, but I would have liked to have seen them win a cash prize.
One of the best new dev teams and promising games of 2022.

armond

Apr 26, 2020

Hello, everyone!

A new week and a new status update! This week we've been fixing render mistakes, making new mistakes, creating new renders, and polishing the script! The next chapter will be longer than the previous ones and we're still going over the script to make sure it flows smoothly.

The upcoming chapter will also bring something new and previously unseen in the world of Summer Heat: darkness! The night is coming. So far the entire game has taken place during day time, but that's about to change. The evening and night will be a different type of experience and we look forward to showing it to you.

What did we do this week?

- 75 renders
- Polishing the script
- Part 2 of Mia's outfit poll (coming soon!)

Finally, we want to wish you all a very merry Christmas, and happy holidays! May your hearts and bellies be full!

Have a joyful weekend!

Robison & Npx
That box is full of the other girls fingers, isn't it?

Reactions: zerotourch
4.70 star(s) 271 Votes