4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I think we already have. Miller seems to have a thing for the sisters.
One sister down, one to go. :devilish:
yep...carving in a tree trunk lumber (thanks, armond), Monkey Bar frame "S + C 1995" within a Heart, namely Shawn (Mr Miller) loves Caitlynn (Ms Hill) OR Shawn (Mr Miller) loves Cassandra (Car Lady, Ms Hill's younger sister). Given the ages stated in the story, it would make Mr Miller and Ms Hill around 14 years old in 1995, with Car Lady a little younger.

Miller nearly pats the carving, so it seemingly still holds some emotive meaning to him. Meanwhile, Ms Hill blithely laughs ("Haa-haa, very funny") at the whiteboard graffiti calling Miller a dick/cock, so its clear where her feelings towards Miller lie.

Last edited:
Reactions: xAlpha1

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

This week's status update will be a short one. While the holidays have taken their fair share of time from us, we've also been continuing to progress and develop the chapter. We also made some new renders for the rendering queue and are waiting for a nice moment after the holidays to churn them all out.

Polls

The next part of Mia's outfit poll will be published after the status update. The winner ended up being the leading option, #3! For the color options poll, we decided to take it a step further and break it into two. One for the top and one for the panties. We picked 4 matching color options that can all work together even if they end up getting mixed in the polls. Curious to see what you'll pick!

Next in line for the polls is... Sophie!

The monthly special render featuring Ms. Hill will also be posted tomorrow.

This Week Listed:

- Prepared render queue
- Continued scene building
- Lots of texturing
- Entered a x-mas food coma

Have a great weekend and a happy new year!

Robison & Npx

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

Hello, everyone!

This week's status update will be a short one. While the holidays have taken their fair share of time from us, we've also been continuing to progress and develop the chapter. We also made some new renders for the rendering queue and are waiting for a nice moment after the holidays to churn them all out.

Polls

The next part of Mia's outfit poll will be published after the status update. The winner ended up being the leading option, #3! For the color options poll, we decided to take it a step further and break it into two. One for the top and one for the panties. We picked 4 matching color options that can all work together even if they end up getting mixed in the polls. Curious to see what you'll pick!

Next in line for the polls is... Sophie!

The monthly special render featuring Ms. Hill will also be posted tomorrow.

This Week Listed:

- Prepared render queue
- Continued scene building
- Lots of texturing
- Entered a x-mas food coma

Have a great weekend and a happy new year!

Robison & Npx
happy-new-year-2019.gif

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
CH05 Mia Outfit Poll - Part 2 (Bottom)

You voted for her shirt and panties before, now vote for the colors! There are 4 colored options pictured - or you can vote for the original "untextured" gray, as seen in part 1.

Make sure you don't miss the second poll for her top!

I'm between the blue and the pink ones :unsure:

CH05 Mia Outfit Poll - Part 2 (Top)

You voted for her shirt and panties before, now vote for the colors! There are 4 colored options pictured - or you can vote for the original "untextured" gray, as seen in part 1.

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

For Me I do not want to choose Because I Love her whatever She Wear. or do not wear may be Birth day clothes will be OK

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017

Hope we get pink panties and black Top

armond

Apr 26, 2020

Hmmmm, that looks like an awful lot of not my dick, which she seems interested in wearing :unsure:

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Its either black panties and red top or pink panties with...either red or black. The black top seems like something Sophie would wear but perhaps someone is trying to emulate? ;)

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020

3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592307816406286208998628034825342
TL;DR

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes