4.60 star(s) 316 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
there will be delay i bet like: "sorry guys, there are still several bugs and mistakes, release date is delayed to 05.09. 2034"
nah, there wont be any delay.

after 10 months of developing average-sized update and announcing release dates a few weeks/month in advance, even minor delay would hurt them more than if they just continued "pollishing" (without release date) for a few months more...we shall see soon enough, i guess.

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Question, do you guys prefer quickie sex scenes or building up towards one?
Building up towards one, I have faith that we will have scenes with the protagonists because they said that this is their update, I would be disappointed if the only scene is the first time with Mia who appeared in a preview, I would not like the developers to put a sexual scene with a secondary character just to cover the sex quota, for that I prefer everything to be dialogues, also it would seem illogical to me that they do not advance sexually when the game is almost 32 months old, they will lose subscribers if there is no progress with Bree, Sophie, Kate or Eve.

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
Jesus Christ! It has been so long that I played this game I forgot the name of the characters! Lol!
Can someone tell me the name of that milf with the huge jugs who also happens to be the teacher? If I am not mistaken, MC banged her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Slugger02
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes