4.60 star(s) 316 Votes

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I hope they didn't fuck up the graphics of the game.
All the stories have been retold and interpreted hundreds of times, but here's the graphics always be beautiful :love:
hey man would you mind share me the eve signature as well? it looks beautiful~

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
hey man sorry to bother you again does this link work? i try a few times but it can't it keep say there's something wrong please try again later
You're just looking to add the image to your own signature? You can just copy the link to it (since you've asked permission, which is good etiquette) - https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/08/3936199_1.gif - and then add it the same way you did with your other signauture image.

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
I have about zero knowledge of what it takes to make renders, so I don't want to come across as being a Negative Nancy.

First off, this is a great looking render (fan art I presume), nice setting, good pose, and a decent looking model (even if I think the face does not resemble Eve that closely).
But the thing that seems a bit off is her neck. It's too small, or slightly too long maybe? I find it difficult to point out what it is exactly, and I'm really sorry because overall it is a great looking image.

Reactions: ItsNotUs

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
I have about zero knowledge of what it takes to make renders, so I don't want to come across as being a Negative Nancy.

First off, this is a great looking render (fan art I presume), nice setting, good pose, and a decent looking model (even if I think the face does not resemble Eve that closely).
But the thing that seems a bit off is her neck. It's too small, or slightly too long maybe? I find it difficult to point out what it is exactly, and I'm really sorry because overall it is a great looking image.
I don’t know what exactly the dev did with her face, i acted with the tricks of the base models from the fan art thread. The neck may be a bit narrow + the posture is like this and the hair is completely on the neck, but i like it that way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes