4.60 star(s) 316 Votes

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I was prepared to be dissappointed by how short this update was going to be but still got caught off guard by how quick the thank you for playing screen came up. :HideThePain: Is this another case of "we have reached a good level of income from patreon and now gonna work as little as possible"? :HideThePain:

At least Mia the best girl had a lewd scene I guess. Her pussy is as beautiful as her soul :giggle:

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
My first question after trying the update is: Paynne, will we have new devlogs from you? Did version 0.6 live up to your expectations?.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The development time for 0.6 is planned to be around 3-4 months. This update will be shorter, faster and feature main girls only
They surely hitted hard the "shorter" part. The "faster" and "3-4 months" part though... LOL
Interesting how decrease amount of content in 50% just descrease developement time in one month? Holy math, Batman!
Again, good fucking riddance to all people who complaint about the bi-monthly updates devs were doing in the beginning until devs changed for this bullshit of "bIG UPdATe". All this shitshow this thread become in the last two years was possible thanks to you.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes