4.60 star(s) 316 Votes

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
But I would assume you choose to work on a game because it's your passion? The normal daytime job often is just something you gotta do to pay your bills but if you can make money out of something you love (creating games) I'd say it should even boost the motivation and workflow...
And that's exactly the point - you'll very quickly lose your passion for something that you're "obliged" to do. Explaining that in the easier terms - it's like fapping. It's nice, relaxing and you're passionate about it - but try doing that 8 times per day 5 days per week. In just a few weeks (maybe even days) you'll start hating it and in a few months you'll become impotent (unless you're some kind of superhuman and the uncontrollable fapping is your raison d'etre).

Reactions: svn32

lupiero

Aug 7, 2020
Funny so many are making burner accounts (instead of their main accounts) to post how bad the update is and all these hero messages.... :ROFLMAO:
why would they use burners if they are right ? does it really matter when the update is bad as they said it is ? does it make it (less) bad ?
burner accounts or not, 10 months for 1800 renders, maybe the devs had something going on in their lives and that is why ?!
if not then that's really bad

Last edited:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021

lukas7533

Jul 16, 2023
I am honestly not even sure there is 1800 renders, I literally went through all major parts of the update and it feels closer to 1K renders. I literally have completed all paths in like 45 minutes

Reactions: Berlioz-7

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
I am honestly not even sure there is 1800 renders, I literally went through all major parts of the update and it feels closer to 1K renders. I literally have completed all paths in like 45 minutes
It does.
I went and extracted the images.rpa file and the folder for Ch6 contains 1879 files.

Reactions: chociar666
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes