4.60 star(s) 316 Votes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
To say that i'm disappointed is to say nothing - it's just f@cked up!

I want to say right away that 1600 renders in 10 months is normal, if you take the average number of renders per day, it’s 5,3. At the same time, we must not forget that still need to "polish" them! xD But!
But, it’s not a matter of quantity, as i can safely say that a large number of renderings were wasted for unnecessary chatter with a friend, about the evening spent on strip club, this conversation could have been fit into a couple of renders + text! Unnecessary renders from other angles under a magnifying glass! Incomprehensible stupid second dream, first about father and his birthday - MC character is needed, but the second one is... Why waste a rendering resource on this!? There are many other examples where can "shorten more".
Don’t get me wrong, i’m not complaining, i’m trying to figure out the problem that has arisen, because the devs themselves
wanted to reach the schedule in 3-4 months and the worst thing is that after the first three months of development in the weekly report about the work done, the render scale was 90% full! 90% and this is 1440, if we take the total number of renders, and i, like probably everyone else, hoped for a quick release of the update in 1-2 months, but then the polishing began! WTF?
What could be polished for the remaining 6 months? We were deceived about what? Are 90% of renders in progress? Is it that they are doing something all this time? What?
After all, it’s hard to think differently after going through this update!

From the beginning, Miss Hill ruined our mood (i have a theory about this, i’ll write about it at the end), then the update ended completely unexpected!
Give at least some progress in the form of a whole game day, it can be done in a year of development! Everyone wanted to see their favorite LIS and at least some kind of "intimacy"("sex scenes")! But we only got petting with Mia at the very beginning of the game day...

Factors that would make this update less of a disappointment:
-If updates came out every 3-4 months, you could turn a blind eye to the content in this update
-If only on a hike in the forest when you were left alone with Mia, she would end up blowing you! And not just teased!
-If only there was faster development with other girls, remember the last update there was a lot in it with everyone!

This game is not about harem, you need to choose one girl and be with her throughout the entire game! You won't be able to get Eve if you "play with others". She told us about it herself in an abandoned school!
And this is where i come to my Miss Hill theory! Why did she react so strongly to mc's behavior last night? Although in that update she behaved more "loyally"!
I don’t know if the devs have a ready-made working plot, but it seems to me that they appreciated the situation and specially introduced a period of three days with the help of Miss Hill! After all, the entire plot had to be completed in two weeks(24days), which is 20+ years in real-time development at this pace! And three days is a more realistic figure of 5-6 years. From this we can conclude that we should not wait hot sex with everyone and many times! And in each branch of the story (each LIS) there is 1 sex scene and the end!
Such misfortunes make me very sad! Although in this update was hint about a threesome, but i very much doubt it!

Finally, a few words about the author’s polishing!
At the beginning of the update, in the animated scene with Mia, the second animation was supposed to be such that MC penetrates her pusy with her finger, but we see stroking from several angles, although the before and after render shows that he is penetrating it! What is this?
MC's t-shirt in this scene dug into his flesh, because Bree was lying on him... This can easily be fixed in Photoshop!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mia's phone is purple or it is dark? Although the color of the shorts and the lighting seem to be different! Maybe it's just the way i see it, but it seems to me it has a different color.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, the time wasted with Mike was like wtf? Get out of here ! You're wasting my time mofo. Go fuck Helen or smth :ROFLMAO:

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Who cares about these "more months of development"?:) Do you really sit and count how many months have passed, how many renders it turns out per day they made? Or do you play other games, live your common life and when the update comes just play and enjoy what you have?
You're weird!
When you like a game, project, you want to see it more often and not just once a year!
Especially without "any content at all"!

Sep 26, 2023
Who cares about these "more months of development"?:)
I don't know. Probably the people paying for it or the other ones waiting for it :unsure:

Do you really sit and count how many months have passed, how many renders it turns out per day they made?
Not really, it takes something like 2 minutes. I just have to check the dates on the OP and do the math :unsure:

Or do you play other games, live your common life and when the update comes just play and enjoy what you have?
You missed the part where the players didn't enjoy what they got :unsure:

cucubau111

Jan 24, 2019
Well, that was underwhelming. 15-20 minutes of gameplay after nearly 1 year of development.

I hope this game doesn't fizzle out and die. Kate is one of the hottest girls I've seen in any game. Also, the dev is extremely talented, all the models are top-notch. The same goes for the writing.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
You're weird!
When you like a game, project, you want to see it more often and not just once a year!
Especially without "any content at all"!
When you like a game, project you'll be happy with any new content, conversations, new hugs with Bree ( because that's game style).

I want to see more of it too. But what is there is what is there. Like I said before, 2-2.5 years is the time frame when many developers slow down. This needs to be accepted as a fact, because there are many such cases.

You missed the part where the players didn't enjoy what they got :unsure:
I think it's about inflated expectations. Because the content is the same level as before.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Who cares about these "more months of development"?:) Do you really sit and count how many months have passed, how many renders it turns out per day they made? Or do you play other games, live your common life and when the update comes just play and enjoy what you have?
What's wrong, people are sharing their dissatisfaction with the update. Ofc, insulting the dev, blaming him of being a scammer and milker for one lame update, making soyjack memes - wrong.
But the general agenda is right - wtf it was?

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
When you like a game, project you'll be happy with any new content, conversations, new hugs with Bree ( because that's game style).

I want to see more of it too. But what is there is what is there. Like I said before, 2-2.5 years is the time frame when many developers slow down. This needs to be accepted as a fact, because there are many such cases.

I think it's about inflated expectations. Because the content is the same level as before.
You are fundamentally wrong, look what happened to the same Stopper and his Jessica, who is waiting for his update only his patreons?

Sep 26, 2023
You should be happy just because you have content :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat::WaitWhat: No amigo. The content can be good, bad, surprising, disappointing or anything you want. When you don't enjoy the content, you stop liking the game. Simple as that.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Why do you care how he manages his life? If he wants to count and keep track of every little thing in development, let him do it or not. This is his life and time. There is nothing criminal here.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
What's wrong, people are sharing their dissatisfaction with the update. Ofc, insulting the dev, blaming him of being a scammer and milker for one lame update, making soyjack memes - wrong.
But the general agenda is right - wtf it was?
You're right, but they're really overreacting and making negative wibe impacting developers; this is a thread where logically people should like the game, because objectively it has not become worse, renderings have not become grainy or dialogs have not become engrish-style.

You should be happy just because you have content :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat::WaitWhat: No amigo. The content can be good, bad, surprising, disappointing or anything you want. When you don't enjoy the content, you stop liking the game. Simple as that.
I dunno man, usually in games I really like, I like everything new if it's generally the same quality.
Why do you care how he manages his life? If he wants to count and keep track of every little thing in development, let him do it or not. This is his life and time. There is nothing criminal here.
you're right, of course he can. It's just funny in my opinion to count those months and the number of renders per day. it's my right to point that out,no offence anyway

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Then get ready for where you're told to go.
Fair enough. Everyone should be prepared for dissent or dissatisfaction with their opinion. Freedom of speech works both ways ( as long as it is within the law or forum rules in this case)

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
For future progress updates every Friday, I would recommend saying at the beginning how long the update will take, for example 3 or 4 months. and then I would set a number in advance of how many renders there will be or say in the middle of the development time how many renders have already been completed so that no one can complain later.

My Conclusion on the update:

I really liked the last update, slow progress some complain but it's not realistic to let the other main girls suck MC's penis on the second day and we are going in the right direction with Kate, she wants to throw MC out of the camp because she runs the risk of developing romantic feelings for MC.

But what leaves me wondering why did 0.5 have 3600 renders with 11 months of development time and 0.6 had 1800 renders with 10 months, when in my opinion 0.5 had the much more demanding and difficult locations and scenes to make, for example in the pool or in the Freya club.

0.4 had 1200 renders and had 3 months of development time. It would be nice to hear something from the developers about how the different render numbers happened. In the end I can only say I hope the months long wait for a new update is now over and maybe we'll get another update in December, who knows.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes