4.60 star(s) 315 Votes

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
If you choose to get closer with a LI, does it mean you ruin chances with the others? Every time I have to choose the colored dialog options my brain break a little. Its so hard to choose.. I want all them to like me and be mine...

There is no harem tag, so I guess you get locked into a path.
God, the sugary lovers of the harem. Disgusting.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Apart from what many have already pointed out — the lack of content given the really long development time — there’s one more thing that really disappointed me. It’s the way the relationship with Ms. Hill developed, or more specifically, the way it regressed and what that means for the future.

I'll begin by saying that I have nothing against a slow burn. In fact, I actually prefer it when romantic stuff progresses at a slower pace. The buildup, the tension, those furtive glances — I love it! Unfortunately, given the slow development time of the game, I’m afraid we’re still a few years away from any lewd content with Ms. Hill. That’s right! Allow me to elaborate.

I think we can’t expect any scenes with her until the issue of sending the MC home is resolved. The whole idea behind it is for her to maintain her professionalism. So, until that’s no longer an issue, we’re unlikely to see any new content with Kate.

Alright, so the next obvious question is: when can we expect this situation to be resolved? My guess is that it’ll be dealt with at the last possible moment—or close to it—for dramatic effect. That would be on the day the MC is supposed to be sent home or the evening/night before. That means we’ve got two more in-game days of other events before any progress in this branch happens. Given the pace at which the days in the story progress, it’s safe to say we’re probably 3, maybe 4 updates away from that. And that could mean—what?—two years of development? Maybe even longer.

I find this really discouraging since she’s my favorite LI... I’d love to be wrong about my predictions. What do you think, guys? Am I off in my calculations?
Kate is barely holding it together right now. She set up this big summer art camp, but the site fell through for whatever reason and nearly all of her students cancelled. She's had to make do by having it in her house where she doesn't have adequate facilities for her boarders and with no staff has to do the cooking and probably all the other housekeeping herself on top of spending time doing teaching and prep for the classes. The only person she has for help is Miller who might charitably be called semi-reliable as he's off doing some shady garbage on the side and isn't even able to do the few things she asks of him. Her slutty sister comes by, tries to (and may successfully) seduce one of her students, and probably is telling Kate that she really needs to get her pipes cleaned out by one of those young studs she's got sleeping on the floor upstairs, though Kate denies she has any such thoughts. Kate finds solace in a wine bottle, and she's really been hitting them hard lately. She gets tipsy enough to flirt with our MC, who indicates that he's interested also.

She's engaging in classic avoidance behavior. She is under tremendous stress trying to pull off the art camp on a shoestring and with no help. She doesn't want to confront the fact that her sister's suggestions are what exactly what she's been secretly thinking, and she's got an off-limits but willing partner which completely terrifies her. She's afraid of losing her teaching license and all the negative publicity surrounding her having a fling with a student might permanently wreck her career. So she finds an excuse to tell MC that he has to leave so as to remove the temptation, but instead of throwing him out immediately she says it will be in 3 days. Why? If his behavior was so egregious he needs to be gone now, but because part of her wants him to be around she puts it off. She's going to have to deal with this but may turn to the bottle instead, and who knows what a really drunk and emotional Kate might do if MC decides to have it out with her late one night.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Kate is barely holding it together right now. She set up this big summer art camp, but the site fell through for whatever reason and nearly all of her students cancelled. She's had to make do by having it in her house where she doesn't have adequate facilities for her boarders and with no staff has to do the cooking and probably all the other housekeeping herself on top of spending time doing teaching and prep for the classes. The only person she has for help is Miller who might charitably be called semi-reliable as he's off doing some shady garbage on the side and isn't even able to do the few things she asks of him. Her slutty sister comes by, tries to (and may successfully) seduce one of her students, and probably is telling Kate that she really needs to get her pipes cleaned out by one of those young studs she's got sleeping on the floor upstairs, though Kate denies she has any such thoughts. Kate finds solace in a wine bottle, and she's really been hitting them hard lately. She gets tipsy enough to flirt with our MC, who indicates that he's interested also.

She's engaging in classic avoidance behavior. She is under tremendous stress trying to pull off the art camp on a shoestring and with no help. She doesn't want to confront the fact that her sister's suggestions are what exactly what she's been secretly thinking, and she's got an off-limits but willing partner which completely terrifies her. She's afraid of losing her teaching license and all the negative publicity surrounding her having a fling with a student might permanently wreck her career. So she finds an excuse to tell MC that he has to leave so as to remove the temptation, but instead of throwing him out immediately she says it will be in 3 days. Why? If his behavior was so egregious he needs to be gone now, but because part of her wants him to be around she puts it off. She's going to have to deal with this but may turn to the bottle instead, and who knows what a really drunk and emotional Kate might do if MC decides to have it out with her late one night.
Oh, hello. I know you. Will you share your opinion about the update?

srfsmrf_

May 24, 2024
If you choose to get closer with a LI, does it mean you ruin chances with the others? Every time I have to choose the colored dialog options my brain break a little. Its so hard to choose.. I want all them to like me and be mine...

There is no harem tag, so I guess you get locked into a path.
Yeah, so more aligned with real life ;)

I get it, but I experience it as a breath of fresh air (so much harem games out there already..)

unformatty

Sep 17, 2017
  • Kate kicking MC out: why the 3 days?
Unironically, seeing how slow the progress is in terms of in-game days against years in development, this might be a valid strategy to make sure the game gets finished at all.

(And I liked the update, I'm just concerned because it took them several years to get to day 2 and the story was supposed to be several weeks long. Though this cut to barely a week might have been planned as well)

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
I've read people say it's a "slow burn" but it's been TWO DAYS at the camp, some of which being spent out of the camp or in class, and all the girls are at the MC's feet. How much quicker can things reasonnably happen? It feels slow because one day takes more than a year of development, not because the characters take their time to know each other before doing stuff.
Well,well,well .then how it has been happened in two days!,MC went with Miller thrice or more..and MC, met Jenny in store, Jenny met MC again in bar...then they made bla bla..MC met and spent time with busty female cop! Got drunked wanted to humping Mrs.Hill that night for sure:)but probably Mrs.Hill was afraid of Miller..if these many things could happened in 2 days of Summer Camp Shelter house! Then, why not real banging to real girl once or twice, whether,it's Bree,Sophie or Mia! Instead of banging the 3 real beauty in Summer Shelter house MC went to banging Jenny in a bar! , script would have been more romantic/erotic if MC would have banged Evelyn instead of Jenny or Mrs.Hill's milf sis! This s VN script,mate, if you gonna add more humour and romance with much realistic lewd scenes then it would be worth playing and watching like superhit Hollywood movie!

Reactions: Pun1sh3r13

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
When they announced the release of version 0.6 yesterday I quickly went to look at the new banner but they didn't prepare anything on patreon, that already gave me a bad feeling, today in all this rain of disappointment and sadness, I started to think about how I would make the banner for the new version and compare it with version 0.5.
I did this:

SH 0.6.png

If I compare my humble banner with the previous one, version 0.5 was much more promising.
What is making me tear my hair out is that I ran out of Likes yesterday and there are many comments that I agree with and I can't give Like!:cry:

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
When they announced the release of version 0.6 yesterday I quickly went to look at the new banner but they didn't prepare anything on patreon, that already gave me a bad feeling, today in all this rain of disappointment and sadness, I started to think about how I would make the banner for the new version and compare it with version 0.5.
I did this:

View attachment 3960195

If I compare my humble banner with the previous one, version 0.5 was much more promising.
What is making me tear my hair out is that I ran out of Likes yesterday and there are many comments that I agree with and I can't give Like!:cry:
The banner is not so important, hermano.
And don't be sad.

• Sad
Reactions: Sweet Force

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I would have agreed with you 4 months ago before Summertime Saga got the abandoned tag. But after that, nah, F95 matters, and it matters A LOT.
It doesn't. Summertime Saga is a prime example. It's one of the worst shit I've ever seen and yet it's the most succesful game. No matter how much people here bitch about it. The F95 Abandoned tag had literally no impact. Sure, pirates love to believe they can change things, but they can't.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
It doesn't. Summertime Saga is a prime example. It's one of the worst shit I've ever seen and yet it's the most succesful game. No matter how much people here bitch about it. The F95 Abandoned tag had literally no impact. Sure, pirates love to believe they can change things, but they can't.
The abandoned tag had "no effect" because that game is the exception that proves the rule, it takes in north of 100k per month. Even if it did cause 5-10k of cancellations from here, it's a blip in the radar and easily ignored.
I think you're severely underestimating the impact this site has. Sure, it's piracy but there are a lot of people here paying subscriptions and a lot of those people found those games from here too.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
You don’t understand!
Pirates don’t care what sea they swim in! tumblr_nkip2liid41rty05po1_250.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass prefer

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
After eagerly anticipating the release of version 0.6, I finally had the chance to dive into the latest update, and I feel compelled to share my thoughts. Although I rarely contribute to discussions about this game, the stark contrast between the updates prompted me to speak up.

From the outset, it’s clear that the game’s narrative style has always been slow-paced, but version 0.6 takes this slowness to an entirely new level. The passage of time in-game is noticeably sluggish—only about two to four days have elapsed from the start of the game to this update.

To put things in perspective, version 0.5 was a whirlwind of activity. Players got involved with multiple love interests, visited a strip club, uncovered hints of a deeper mystery involving one of the MC’s summer camp hosts, and interacted with various characters who could potentially be linked to this mystery. The update also included a fair share of "lewd" scenes, aligning with the game's established themes. This combination of narrative development and intriguing plot twists left players—including myself—eagerly anticipating the next installment.

However, version 0.6 seems to have taken a step back. The focus of this update is predominantly on Mia, a love interest who was lagging behind in terms of relationship progression and character development. While this attention to Mia’s storyline is appreciated, it feels like the update has stalled overall plot progression significantly. Instead of the engaging mystery and dynamic character interactions seen in v0.5, the latest version offers a more constrained experience, covering a mere 8-ish hours of in-game time.

One of the major points of contention is the disparity in content between the two updates. Version 0.6 includes approximately 1800 renders, a notable drop from the 3600+ renders and likely more animations of v0.5, despite both updates being developed over a similar timeframe. This reduction in content is particularly disappointing given that version 0.6 took a whopping 10 months to develop—double the time of its predecessor. If the update had been released within a 5-month development period, the reception might have been less harsh.

While the quality of the renders, sound effects, and animations remains high, the relative brevity and slower pace of this update have not gone unnoticed. Many players had high expectations following what many consider the best update of the game so far, and the current release has left some feeling let down.

In conclusion, while version 0.6 offers solid content and maintains the game's high production standards, it falls short in terms of narrative advancement and overall content volume compared to its predecessor. If future updates can strike a better balance between character development and plot progression, it might help in regaining the enthusiasm and satisfaction of the player base.

EDIT: Improved sentence structure

Last edited:

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
I did this:

View attachment 3960195

Looks good! Whos that in 5th Image! MC s not showing up on poster! Horsepower++ Where that horse came from?

4.60 star(s) 315 Votes