4.60 star(s) 315 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
No, that's not how it works. You have made an assertion. You must then be able to prove it. You can't just make an assertion without evidence and then shout “google it yourself”.
Need I remind you that it is you who made claims without backing them up first?
It doesn't. Summertime Saga is a prime example. It's one of the worst shit I've ever seen and yet it's the most succesful game. No matter how much people here bitch about it. The F95 Abandoned tag had literally no impact. Sure, pirates love to believe they can change things, but they can't.
You're not a hypocrite are you? Source your claims before you ask other people to.
Well, it's from a Public post. Everyone can write there. Even I and I'm not a backer of them. You just need to follow them and can write anything you want into the commentary section of said post.
You're welcome to look at their discord where you can see people complaining who have backer tags. It would literally take you 10 seconds. And they are there because it's the first place I checked.

Reactions: hawk784563

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
No, it was you:

Show me the rule. That's all. I only asked for five examples.
Please re-read the thread, I'm not interested in arguing with someone who's gonna run in circles and pretend they suddenly can't read.

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Guys, understand the developers, they have one computer on which they create the game. Therefore, the update lasts 30 minutes and is done for a year. They are poor Finnish guys with noble intentions. Get into position.
Well, it was initial time,2 years before when , these few friends turned out as developers and worked on their project as part time basis, then they mentioned they are working on their project full-time and dedicated to complete their first project! It's been well appreciated to their work from fans and followers but once, ths developers.completed this realistic Game. They ll be creating revolutionary in 3DCG and they ll get the trademark as well and money ll b coming as flow to their work. True enough!

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Please re-read the thread, I'm not interested in arguing with someone who's gonna run in circles and pretend they suddenly can't read.
Nice try. The "one who said it does it themself" argument from kindergarten.

It's off-topic by now anyway. So I'll give you the easy out and stop here. You know I'm right and I know you know it. So there's no point anymore.

If you want, you can answer and have the last word. You can say anything you want, even give me names. I let you have it.;)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Nice try. The "one who said it does it themself" argument from kindergarten.

It's off-topic by now anyway. So I'll give you the easy out and stop here. You know I'm right and I know you know it. So there's no point anymore.

If you want, you can answer and have the last word. You can say anything you want, even give me names. I let you have it.;)
Very rich of you to try take the high road. Here's a link to your comment because you don't seem capable of finding it yourself.

I really don't get how or why this is so difficult for you to understand. Maybe if you look real close you'll see that my comment is below yours. Either you're incapable of having a memory longer than 10 minutes or you're confusing me for someone else.

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Is this the scene,when MC+Bree+Sophie are seated together in Miller's car heading to Camp?
Save the scene and restart game again hope that could work! It ain't stuck! Checkout,there might be bug! Or change the game mod:unsure:(try it could work)not answering text msgs, play the mini game and talk to Bree

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Very rich of you to try take the high road. Here's a link to your comment because you don't seem capable of finding it yourself.

I really don't get how or why this is so difficult for you to understand. Maybe if you look real close you'll see that my comment is below yours. Either you're incapable of having a memory longer than 10 minutes or you're confusing me for someone else.
bfb1c0e7-dcaa-42bf-8987-ca7477b2188e_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: RPDL

kale990

Aug 10, 2017
Is this the scene,when MC+Bree+Sophie are seated together in Miller's car heading to Camp?
This is after u get drunk and go to sleep it says mom is texting me I should reply fast or something like that. Its first time mom is texting the caracter

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
This is after u get drunk and go to sleep it says mom is texting me I should reply fast or something like that. Its first time mom is texting the caracter
If you are drunk then don't text your mom..wait until you get sober LoL :D.jk!Try to ignore the phone text message,if it does stuck again then know there s bug!

4.60 star(s) 315 Votes