4.60 star(s) 312 Votes

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
I'll keep supporting them for now and wait for 0.7 next year and see if they manage to step up and deliver. Then i'll decide from there. For now i'm still remaining somewhat hopefull. ( i wouldn't waste my time talking about the game here otherwise i supose^^)
Don't say it like that Meabe, it brings bad luck, a few months ago Paynne said the same thing about version 0.6 and we already know what happened. jk.
Cat.png

Itzan

Nov 7, 2019
I don't know how true it is but someone here said that they have already planned for a 0.11. Considering that is an odd number to finish the game on, at the current development times it would still be just shy of half a decade to get there. That's a long ass time to wait for a single game to be *maybe* finished. And that is assuming that each one only has a single lewd scene in it for one LI. With the numbers the Mia scene alone had more renders than all of the static images used to progress anything. Not that there was any meaningful progression anywhere in 0.6 but you get the idea. I don't think pretty pictures will be enough to save this one if they don't figure something out.
Exactly! And once you consider that the cheapest patreon tier that gives you legal access to the game is 6$, you'd pay 300$+ over a few years to support the dev. I personally consider this batshit insane, but they have close to 3k patrons, so what do I know.

Reactions: hawk784563

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Exactly! And once you consider that the cheapest patreon tier that gives you legal access to the game is 6$, you'd pay 300$+ over a few years to support the dev. I personally consider this batshit insane, but they have close to 3k patrons, so what do I know.
How much cocaine and whores can you buy with this money?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Rounding to three years it would be 216 USD if you wanted latest releases from the beginning, for a "product" that is far from complete. I don't like the platform personally because it feels like you are renting their project until it is finished, which may never even happen. No matter how you look at it that is very expensive for what is essentially a single early access game. I do support several devs but I need to really like the direction. It still doesn't sit very well with me though.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Gotta say, I was expecting a bit more given the time since the last update...

I would like to hear your thoughts about...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, and I have updated my guide (if someone cares). Including "cover" it has 69 pages now.
I honestly don't see the MC going "scorched earth" any time soon. He has been overly submissive with Kate and Miller so far so why change now. As for him keeping quiet about it, it just feels like a ham-fisted way to add some sort of drama. If they let him talk about it he wouldn't be able to keep fretting about the lack of time he has to get with an LI. That or it's a lazy way to justify why things would be progressing so fast with the girls. "He has to move fast, there is no other way now".

The biggest issue for me isn't the lack of content, it's a real issue, but more the fact that what is there is almost completely pointless. We aren't really any farther along that we were almost a year ago. They should also probably drop the animations down to 30fps is this is any indication of how much longer everything is going to take. That and trim those pointless scenes. Like the meaningless fever dream the MC has or the solo conversation with Mike talking about how hot the side characters are. I can't speak for anyone else but I couldn't care less about some random side piece that's not even going to matter in the end.

rannmiumec

Aug 27, 2017
the solo conversation with Mike
The worst of that scene is that it really adds nothing to the game. It's basically a recap of what has happened but we as the player are already aware of what has happened so it doesn't move the story forward. And I don't really need to have that scene to know how Mike would react if I told him I said to to a free lap dance because I already knew how he would react.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
I liked the update, although it did feel a bit small considering how long it took to release. Wasn’t it mentioned before that the previous update took about the same time but had more content?

Speaking of the good stuff: I really like how it's written, the dialogues, and the little nods, like when you replay the scene with Sophie in the forest, and she says she's feeling déjà vu. That was super cool! (I just realized that the devs also used Sophie for that joke where if you scrolled back to re-read what she had said in your room in earlier episodes, the dialogue would change. Maybe she's gently breaking the fourth wall too?)

I hope the next update takes less time to come out. :(

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
girl who likes to tease
For me the best teasing in a game is Amelie from Heart Problems no one did it better the hotest MILF like ever the way that guy potrayed the scenes with her it was BEATIFUL let's stay on topic this game has teasing but is just to much for this release there no story progres nothing at all almost 4 scenes 1 if we call that "sex" with Mia in the morning they did moore in the previous update and the other was just teasing no other naked bobbies just Mia which was ok

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
With what they showed us from Bree so far if there is no spanking, slapping, hair pulling and choking on her sexy times it would be immensely disappointing. They also hyped us watching her fuck herself with her hairbrush and if i doesn't happen at some point and they do go through with it, i'll be very upset. I hope they won't drop the ball on the sexy times when the time really come... while the sexy times we got so far looked good they felt a bit lacking imo. I don't know, maybe i have been to spoiled by all those HS games who put a insane amount of effort and work into there sex scenes and expecting to much from a DAZ one^^
I mentioned this a few weeks back, most video game sex scenes on this site are rebotic, dull, and devoid of excitement. Everything appears to be romantic, which is uninteresting and unreal. Certain characters require some hair pulling, choking, spanking, and rough sex, given their personalities.

Reactions: Ass prefer

jimstacey4

Sep 17, 2020
I mentioned this a few weeks back, most video game sex scenes on this site are rebotic, dull, and devoid of excitement. Everything appears to be romantic, which is uninteresting and unreal. Certain characters require some hair pulling, choking, spanking, and rough sex, given their personalities.
I heartly disagree. There is nothing more real and intense than romantic build-up of relationship in order to finally achieve a lovey-dovey fun time with someone you got true feelings for.

main-qimg-300ba7d9f401c5687b383d35c4296f4c-lq.jpeg

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes