4.60 star(s) 312 Votes

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017
Can you guys imagine if I was the mc? the first thing I would have asked Bree & Sophie is 'have you babes lezzed out before?'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The thing about the 3 days i think is for getting closer to Ms Hill and fuck her to change her behaviour, plot stuff. But yeah, in a real world the Mc would be out in the first moment not in three days (Anyway this isn´t a realistic VN right?).

At least i know some cases about friends of my friends where people were literally expelled in the first day they were warning
I will admit this is a "me thing" - I want people in stories to act as real people would (within the parameters of the story of course). Otherwise it pulls me out of the story and my mind starts wondering (and wandering)...

If they wanted MC to stay for x more days, Kate could've said something like: "What happened last night was unacceptable. I want to see exemplary behavior from you from now on or you are going home". Or you could go with something more motherly, like: "Please, show me that you can behave for the next couple of days so I don't have to send you home". Way more realistic in my book.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
To be fair the toaster scene isn't an actual animation. Still almost 30 renders for Kate standing in one spot doing almost nothing but at least they didn't make another 60 fps video just for that.
30 renders of Kate is the important thing. I don't get it dude. You got several shots of Kate's big ol tiddies from various different angles and and all these motherfuckers can talk about is the toaster :KEK:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I will admit this is a "me thing" - I want people in stories to act as real people would (within the parameters of the story of course). Otherwise it pulls me out of the story and my mind starts wondering (and wandering)...

If they wanted MC to stay for x more days, Kate could've said something like: "What happened last night was unacceptable. I want to see exemplary behavior from you from now on or you are going home". Or you could go with something more motherly, like: "Please, show me that you can behave for the next couple of days so I don't have to send you home". Way more realistic in my book.
I´m with you mate. I prefer realistic interactions between the characters and the environment too, but when a game doesn´t try to be real in that aspect i don´t pay too much attention to it.

By the way, the examples you have written are pretty good, i think the dialogue would be better that way.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
storyboarding/pacing, it has been from the start and it's not getting any better. I'm actually thinking the devs are using AI to write a huge bulk of the story because this game reads a lot like those NovelAI fanfic stories you see around, they are certainly aware of the idea with the whole AIAdventures app
Its over. You kill magic....

Reactions: meme_Lordo

dffbghfgg

Jun 26, 2024
View attachment 2987194

Overview:
Experience the ups and downs of summer class!
Meet girls, earn their trust (or break their hearts) and practice your photography skill in the process.
No matter what you choose, you'll feel the heat.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-22
Release Date: 2024-08-22
Developer: Naughty Fox Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signatures:

Please keep the discussion relevant to Summer Heat.
Offtopic discussion of other unrelated games may result in an immediate thread ban without prior notice.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac v0.5.1: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras:
Walkthrough/Gallery Mod* - Monthly Specials* - Spanish Translation*

Paynne thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1860571 View attachment 1630895 View attachment 1860578 View attachment 1630899 View attachment 1630901 View attachment 1860575 View attachment 1630905 View attachment 1630907 View attachment 1860572 View attachment 1860573 View attachment 1860574 View attachment 1860576 View attachment 1860577

I just downloaded the file and have no idea on how to install the update someone pls help

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017
The toaster animation is not that big of a deal, it's literally just a cleverly done .png transition using a renpy function, see:

View attachment 3979778

That's all there is to it for the toaster. I think the biggest issue is the storyboarding/pacing, it has been from the start and it's not getting any better. I'm actually thinking the devs are using AI to write a huge bulk of the story because this game reads a lot like those NovelAI fanfic stories you see around, they are certainly aware of the idea with the whole AIAdventures app.
1 picture of a toaster is worth 1000 words, it's the best thing since sliced bread.

I'll get my coat.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ass prefer
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes