4.60 star(s) 312 Votes

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I agree that the toaster didn't need that much work but we shouldn't forget that this is alll these kind of environment's details which add the little something that make our regular visual novels more immersive and realistic.
I agree... I think people don´t like the toaster animation because the devs could have spent their efforts in more renders with more characters or more progress in the story but i think this type of games need both things.

Who else think that camera will come back to hunt MC? Someone is going to find all the many explict photos.
As long as it´s not Helen...o_O

But yeah... Mc needs to be more carefull with that type of things, first the money behind a furniture and poorly hidden and now a camera full of nudes...

• Haha
Reactions: SSJGOD

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Who else think that camera will come back to hunt MC? Someone is going to find all the many explict photos.
What explicit photos? My MC only takes tasteful pics.

More likely that the phone will get MC in trouble if he fools around on Ember or banters with Mike

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017
Just briefly checked the discussion on Patreon to see the opinions there and found this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The issue apparently was with outdoor scenes. Since the toaster was indoors, it's not the culprit.

On a more serious note, this makes me think that what they released might not have been the intended 0.6 update. Maybe they were struggling and decided to release at least something instead of making people wait even more. I have not been following the game since probably December last year, but given the reactions I assume the delays were communicated poorly (or not all).

It would be nice to get "more official" (and detailed) statement and explanation...

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Just briefly checked the discussion on Patreon to see the opinions there and found this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The issue apparently was with outdoor scenes. Since the toaster was indoors, it's not the culprit.

On a more serious note, this makes me think that what they released might not have been the intended 0.6 update. Maybe they were struggling and decided to release at least something instead of making people wait even more. I have not been following the game since probably December last year, but given the reactions I assume the delays were communicated poorly (or not all).

It would be nice to get "more official" (and detailed) statement and explanation...
In the final status update before 0.6 came out, they did mention having to cut some content:

"The bad news is that this update will have a couple less renders of Helen and Mike. Some tree renders were also sacrificed. We don't like cutting content, but sometimes it happens."

Last edited:
Reactions: vireker

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
In the final update before 0.6 came out, they did mention having to cut some content:

"The bad news is that this update will have a couple less renders of Helen and Mike. Some tree renders were also sacrificed. We don't like cutting content, but sometimes it happens."
Think about Naughty Fox Developers Budget!!

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Some Developers utilities only 30% and Saves 70%(budget money)and takes long time by being careless about their project and they have no care about fans/followers of the game. While, some Developers utilities 70% or 80%(of their budget money)and saves only 20%30% for themselves and they work hard their first priority s to completing the project better way and these types of Developers have bright future for Hollywood Anime-studios/or own production co.in future.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Meabe37

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Some Developers utilities only 30% and Saves 70%(budget money)and takes long time by being careless about their project and they have no care about fans/followers of the game. While, some Developers utilities 70% or 80%(of their budget money)and saves only 20%30% for themselves and they work hard their first priority s to completing the project better way and these types of Developers have bright future for Hollywood Anime-studios/or own production co.in future.
You wink or laugh, you believe it or not Thats true!!

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes