4.60 star(s) 323 Votes

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I think the expulsion plot element adds a lot to the story. Previously the game was low stakes, part of that seemed to be the fact that we were relatively early on but another part was just that the setup didnt really have any room for a high stakes story. Not only that, the expulsion plot also adds room for character growth with basically all the characters, will the MC x girl he is getting sent home? Will the MC be able to change Kates mind in time? what's gonna happen with the money the weird cop told him to hold onto?

When the game doesnt have a story people complain, and when it gets one people complain. Whats the point?
Sorry but no just look at it logically

1. Will MC get sent home (away from every single LI) and have the story continue? Obviously not :HideThePain: I really dont feel like I need to go further into this one...
2.Will MC be able to change Kates mind...... she is an LI so obviously she is not going to cause an "early game over" and honestly see above
3. That is the only potentiality interesting thing because unlike the expulsion it could legit go either way. Notice that I did not bring that up though i literally just said the expulsion stuff

If you can answer me how the MC could get expelled and still have the game function (dont say only texting on phone) then honestly you should be writing your own game because its clear a fair amount of people can see its literally just "mid season" forced drama :KEK:

Edit: when MC obviously doesnt get expelled people better not be saying "well it could have gone either way" (futrueproofing)
Maybe the Mc gets expelled and in his way to home the owner of the money intercepts him o_O
kZVmLK.gif

It would be a way to continue the story in a more "mafia" game type, which imo is the way the game is taking.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
It would be a way to continue the story in a more "mafia" game type, which imo is the way the game is taking.
I mean I'm sure some people would like that more than the "slice of life" we've gotten but isnt there enough soaps about how a group of (mostly artistic in this case) teens somehow beat a criminal organization? :KEK:

Like do we really need to see the render of MC punching the "mafia guys" in the face and knocking them out in a couple of hits? Like these people mostly arent even athletes or anything and since it's a "vanilla" (lack of risks) VN there is no way that any of the girls will be in any serious danger doubley so since this would (theoretically) start with the MC being kidnapped :HideThePain:

I guess you could say the (utterly useless so far) adult male of the the house could be some badass Navy seal type saves the day but do people really want that? To be saved by a random guy who is the (one of) the reasons your "getting expelled"?

I will say your idea makes more sense because unlike shitass yours "forces a path even if you wouldn't choose it" (even if you want to give money back they "kidnap you") which is the exact same thing as the expulsion even if you are sexless, as kind as can be, literally do the minimum of amount you still get expelled because of things you forced to do, and MC will not have any options to say "hey but wait......" despite how logical it would be

Edit: just avoiding a double post here but another reason this whole thing is stupid is because the upcoming "character moments" are going to be pretty Meh or not make sense as things are set up.

MC to (insert gf here): omg I'm so sad I'm being expelled!
Gf: oh no MC whhhhhhy?!,!,@,!,!
MC: option 1: uhhhhh I can't tell you?,
option 2: oh I fucked Kate and now she's scared of blackmail
Option 3: I was 100% forced to go to a bar and 100% forced to drink and get a lap dance there and she's expelling me without talking to the absentee adult male who literally forgot to get us enough food :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: Don Sucio

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
I mean I'm sure some people would like that more than the "slice of life" we've gotten but isnt there enough soaps about how a group of (mostly artistic in this case) teens somehow beat a criminal organization? :KEK:

Like do we really need to see the render of MC punching the "mafia guys" in the face and knocking them out in a couple of hits? Like these people mostly arent even athletes or anything and since it's a "vanilla" (lack of risks) VN there is no way that any of the girls will be in any serious danger doubley so since this would (theoretically) start with the MC being kidnapped :HideThePain:

I guess you could say the (utterly useless so far) adult male of the the house could be some badass Navy seal type saves the day but do people really want that? To be saved by a random guy who is the (one of) the reasons your "getting expelled"?

I will say your idea makes more sense because unlike shitass yours "forces a path even if you wouldn't choose it" (even if you want to give money back they "kidnap you") which is the exact same thing as the expulsion even if you are sexless, as kind as can be, literally do the minimum of amount you still get expelled because of things you forced to do, and MC will not have any options to say "hey but wait......" despite how logical it would be
In short, you don't like this banal plot. What I agree with

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
In short, you don't like this banal plot. What I agree with
On the whole yeah, if that's the way this is going to go it will look nice (obviously) but why would I wait 18+ months for a plot to be resolved when games have been doing it for half a decade at this point already?

It might not be so bad if we didn't already have in game examples of "character moments" that should have been good but fall flat. I guess dev wrote with the assumption that Literally every single player. is going to be balls deep in kate asap (maybe because shes early "main cast"?) Because she makes 0% sense that she's punishing you instead of the adult male who literally caused every single bit of this, clearly is not a good counselor, has repeatedly not been around, forces a teen to go to a strip club with him..... :HideThePain:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

Edit: just avoiding a double post here but another reason this whole thing is stupid is because the upcoming "character moments" are going to be pretty Meh or not make sense as things are set up.

MC to (insert gf here): omg I'm so sad I'm being expelled!
Gf: oh no MC whhhhhhy?!,!,@,!,!
MC: option 1: uhhhhh I can't tell you?,
option 2: oh I fucked Kate and now she's scared of blackmail
Option 3: I was 100% forced to go to a bar and 100% forced to drink and get a lap dance there and she's expelling me without talking to the absentee adult male who literally forgot to get us enough food :KEK:
Yeah, i´m with you. I would prefer if the game is just about teenagers in art classes, showing their lives there and more drama with the girls, but the whole money thing is a wink to how the next chapters will be, i mean about the story. The past of Miller, who is he and that stuff but mixed with the strip club business, drugs and the criminal world, or at least is what i think.

After all (for me) would make sense if they choose the "mafia" thing, not because i like it, just because they need to show at some point something more than just their lives in the classes and with all we have seen seems like the easy choice.

I mean, i will continue playing it because i love the renders and the characters but we will see how the story progress :)

Reactions: Joelcgx19

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023

Hello, everyone!
We have a pretty casual week behind us. We posed, we designed and we scripted. A couple of props were also created and tweaked for upcoming scenes with the characters.
We've also been working on outfits. Mainly testing some ideas and seeing what might be fitting for the ladies. There was one idea which was nice but didn't pan out as it would've been too annoying to work with in the long run. Some clothes look really good in simple one-time renders, but once you start posing the characters and showing all the different angles... they're not so good anymore.
Work also continued on scripting and planning. We don't have any fancy bars this time around, but there would've been some nice percentage gains in those areas this week!

Other news
Part 1 of Bree's outfit poll has ended. The poll was really close in the end, but option #3 managed to snatch the win with a mere dozen more votes! Sometimes, that's all it takes. The second most favorite option was #4, and the least favorite was #1.
Next week, there will be part 2 of Bree's outfit poll with some simple color options.
We also thought we'd mention that the jacket will be closed most of the time, but it may find itself open when you're alone with Bree. For your eyes only.

Weekly summary:
  • 79 renders
  • Scripting
  • Props
  • Design
  • Outfits
  • Freeplay planning

Cheers and have a nice weekend!
Robison & Npx

4.60 star(s) 323 Votes