4.60 star(s) 327 Votes

gogpirate

Feb 19, 2024
Kind of a random question but does anyone know/have a link to the song that plays during Bree's scene in the 0.6 update? I know it's a variation of Canon but was wondering if anyone had a source.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Kind of a random question but does anyone know/have a link to the song that plays during Bree's scene in the 0.6 update? I know it's a variation of Canon but was wondering if anyone had a source.
I don't know what song you're talking about, but all the Sounds and music are in the game files. Just look there and if you find it, share it with me. I'm interested

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
SummerHeatFolder\game\audio\music, the song is called DarlingGirl.mp3

I ask again, now we will choose three identical outfits for each girl with a difference only in color?
They never made more than 2 outfit choices per update so at most it's just one more clothing poll.

Bree's shorts were white, what happened here?. If the long pants won the poll, were they going to change them to black too?. Maybe they didn't want the shorts to win and to make them less revealing they made them black, but if that were the case they shouldn't do the poll directly.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Joelcgx19

Alex Ph

Aug 28, 2024
Last edited:

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023

Hello, everyone!
We continued working on our custom props this week. We also finished an outfit for Cassandra, something casual that also fits her very well. Back in the early days we knew nothing about fitting clothes, and it shows. However, it is much easier nowadays and it's almost fun to see the progress sometimes.
We've also created new renders, scripted a little bit and worked on some dialogue.
This weekend, we're going to continue working on dialogue and do some basic scene scripting. We'll most likely start coding the first scene and adding sound effects as well. Next week, we'll be focusing on the return of Miller.

Weekly summary:
  • 75 renders
  • Bree poll #2
  • Custom props
  • Cassandra outfit
  • Dialogue

Other news

You're back in the changing room with Bree! The second part of her outfit poll is up and this time you get to vote on some of the color combinations. Which do you think suits her best?
You can cast your vote here:

Cheers and have a nice weekend!
Robison & Npx

Joelcgx19

Oct 17, 2023

0.7 Status Update #5
Nueva
Hace un instante
Hello, everyone!
We continued working on our custom props this week. We also finished an outfit for Cassandra, something casual that also fits her very well. Back in the early days we knew nothing about fitting clothes, and it shows. However, it is much easier nowadays and it's almost fun to see the progress sometimes.
We've also created new renders, scripted a little bit and worked on some dialogue.
This weekend, we're going to continue working on dialogue and do some basic scene scripting. We'll most likely start coding the first scene and adding sound effects as well. Next week, we'll be focusing on the return of Miller.

Weekly summary:
  • 75 renders
  • Bree poll #2
  • Custom props
  • Cassandra outfit
  • Dialogue

Other news

You're back in the changing room with Bree! The second part of her outfit poll is up and this time you get to vote on some of the color combinations. Which do you think suits her best?

Robison & Npx

Joelcgx19

Oct 17, 2023
hahah you beat me man

0.7 Status Update #5
Nueva
Hace un instante
Hello, everyone!

Weekly summary:
  • 75 renders
  • Bree poll #2
  • Custom props
  • Cassandra outfit
  • Dialogue

Other news

Robison & Npx
hahah you beat me man

tryit4

May 31, 2019
Yeah, i´m with you. I would prefer if the game is just about teenagers in art classes, showing their lives there and more drama with the girls, but the whole money thing is a wink to how the next chapters will be, i mean about the story. The past of Miller, who is he and that stuff but mixed with the strip club business, drugs and the criminal world, or at least is what i think.

After all (for me) would make sense if they choose the "mafia" thing, not because i like it, just because they need to show at some point something more than just their lives in the classes and with all we have seen seems like the easy choice.

I mean, i will continue playing it because i love the renders and the characters but we will see how the story progress :)
I have to admit, I am not a fan of the mafia thing. I would much rather this be about the characters going to summer art school and the naughty fun they have together. I think this game by far has the best renders I have ever seen and can not wait to see the next update

DukeNukem6666

Sep 12, 2022

Hello, everyone!

Weekly summary:
  • 75 renders
  • Bree poll #2
  • Custom props
  • Cassandra outfit
  • Dialogue

Other news

Robison & Npx
Am I the only one here who doesn't care about Bree's outfit? Does the dev really need to waste time with polls? The outfit is identical, just different colours. Just pick one and move on, for fuck's sake!!! This is the toast animation all over again. Just milk those Patreon subscribers, eh? :mad:

4.60 star(s) 327 Votes