4.60 star(s) 327 Votes

armond

Apr 26, 2020
This game is only updated once a year, so let's look forward to next year, with any luck it will be updated in the first half of the year, and with any bad luck I'll see you in the second half of the year or 2026:BootyTime:
We're all gonna make it!:HideThePain:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
This game is only updated once a year, so let's look forward to next year, with any luck it will be updated in the first half of the year, and with any bad luck I'll see you in the second half of the year or 2026:BootyTime:
Maybe that's because the story will just last 3 days until the MC leaves camp, so the devs will make one update per year focused each one on half a day. So we may see the ending of this AVN by 2030. :Kappa:

I'm just joking... or probably not. This AVN is gorgeous and I do like all the girls, but devs aren't that reliable for me at all.

Last edited:

CJAM2002

Sep 30, 2020
From one point of view milking = wasting time
All this poll is just a wasting time from my point of view as well
That's fair.

I think the main thing though is we just don't know how Fox handles their development. It's entirely possible that these polls about outfits are being made and completed before work even gets to a point where renders needing those outfits are being worked on. Given that it seems to be an average of about 70-80 renders a week (apparently not including moments where a hand moves or something), it's entirely possible that render work hasn't even reached the point where the outfits are required. All we can really go of are assumptions though. We simply don't have that information.

Of course, development progress being at a point where the outfits are needed and they're waiting on poll results to come in and as such development has stalled is entirely possible too.

We can't really know.

nithinoop2356

Sep 3, 2024
Type hunter2 in the 1st one. To find that password scan the ticket during the train scene with your real life phone. It's also hinted at later during the story. The 2nd one is found during the 'Freeplay" after getting the groceries, look hard for it.
WHERE can i type the password and for 2nd i tried but cant find it so pls give a elaborate explaination

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pantypriv

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Are you sure there is an October monthly special? The Devs had written in their 0.6 reflection that they were not going to release those images anymore in order to focus 100% on the new update.
That sounds like such a fucking good decision and conclusion, i wish more devs would do the same, all this "wasted" work for a few shiny pictures nobody really needs.

alive89

Mar 8, 2023
I agree, this game's devs should focus on making an actual good game because as it is right now it's lacking. They already have thousands of people giving them money every month, they don't really need to make anything extra to attract more.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Reactions: Joelcgx19

Dmoll

Aug 12, 2024
Nothing wrong with saying a game that has barely significantly progressed is not good yet lmao.
Yeah the updates are small and arrive late. They should produce lower quality renders to significantly cut development time and then release a massive patch in the end to bump that quality back up, but that's not how this business would work.

alive89

Mar 8, 2023
To many of us it already is. Define 'good' game?

That would be opinion...don't mistake opinions for facts when typing.

And? Are you one of them? If not, what is it to you?
A game should keep you entertained by what’s happening. Each character bring a different perspective, personality, and story to the table. This is a visual novel after all. However its story is stupid and meaningless; the only thing it has to offer is pretty girls, even though they all look the same but with different hair and textures. As it stands, there is nothing substantial here except its visuals.

I won’t name other games to avoid breaking any rules, but there are so many underrated titles that do a much better job and have meaningful stories to tell and, most importantly, their developers actually listen to their audience.

I can see you’re one of those who give these devs your money every month. If you’re okay with funding a developer who takes 6-7 months to release a half-ass update that has more fillers than meaningful content for you to play through for 30 minutes and that's it, then sure, more power to you.

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023

Hello, everyone!
New week, new scene. This week we've been working on a scene with some returning characters who have been absent for a while. It's always nice to have some variety when working.
Soon there will be a timeskip straight to the evening and we'll get to do something fun—playing with fire! We've been creating the necessary props for this upcoming scene and they can also be used in the future. They turned out all right, simple props for simple use.
Here is our marshmallow and a grilling skewer for example:

Back in 0.5 we had some fun with strawberries—there was a little scene where you could throw one and either hit or miss. We're planning something similar for 0.7, but to avoid a huge branching mess we'll have to approach it with a little more care. There might even be some wiener play.
We've also gone over a lot of the dialogue, alternate routes and some general scripting.

Weekly summary:
  • 80 renders
  • Testing fire effects
  • Custom props
  • Read dialogue out loud for natural flow
  • Making sure the right curves are shown

Other news
Part 2 of Bree's outfit poll has ended. #1 kept the lead this time and won the polls! Interestingly, the outfit colors ended up looking very similar to the outfit Bree wears in Maybe it was meant to be?

Cheers and have a nice weekend,
Robison & Npx

4.60 star(s) 327 Votes