4.60 star(s) 327 Votes

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020

Hello, everyone!
New week, new scene. This week we've been working on a scene with some returning characters who have been absent for a while. It's always nice to have some variety when working.
Soon there will be a timeskip straight to the evening and we'll get to do something fun—playing with fire! We've been creating the necessary props for this upcoming scene and they can also be used in the future. They turned out all right, simple props for simple use.
Here is our marshmallow and a grilling skewer for example:

Back in 0.5 we had some fun with strawberries—there was a little scene where you could throw one and either hit or miss. We're planning something similar for 0.7, but to avoid a huge branching mess we'll have to approach it with a little more care. There might even be some wiener play.
We've also gone over a lot of the dialogue, alternate routes and some general scripting.

Weekly summary:
  • 80 renders
  • Testing fire effects
  • Custom props
  • Read dialogue out loud for natural flow
  • Making sure the right curves are shown

Other news
Part 2 of Bree's outfit poll has ended. #1 kept the lead this time and won the polls! Interestingly, the outfit colors ended up looking very similar to the outfit Bree wears in Maybe it was meant to be?

Cheers and have a nice weekend,
Robison & Npx
Finally timeskip

Sep 2, 2020
As an artist, I could say that some details may look unnecessary. Yet when all of them are combined to eachother, they become something spectacular.
maybe im reaching with this one but the devs being so meticulous about 'redundant' content actually sells this game for me :LOL:
I may not be a fan of their inconsistency and abysmal output as of the last update but goddamn no other game touches this in terms of props, sets, lighting and backgrounds and models.

Everything just compliments each other, I don't feel like im playing another soulless Daz game even if this lacks content depth.

armond

Apr 26, 2020

Hello, everyone!
New week, new scene. This week we've been working on a scene with some returning characters who have been absent for a while. It's always nice to have some variety when working.
Soon there will be a timeskip straight to the evening and we'll get to do something fun—playing with fire! We've been creating the necessary props for this upcoming scene and they can also be used in the future. They turned out all right, simple props for simple use.
Here is our marshmallow and a grilling skewer for example:

Back in 0.5 we had some fun with strawberries—there was a little scene where you could throw one and either hit or miss. We're planning something similar for 0.7, but to avoid a huge branching mess we'll have to approach it with a little more care. There might even be some wiener play.
We've also gone over a lot of the dialogue, alternate routes and some general scripting.

Weekly summary:
  • 80 renders
  • Testing fire effects
  • Custom props
  • Read dialogue out loud for natural flow
  • Making sure the right curves are shown

Other news
Part 2 of Bree's outfit poll has ended. #1 kept the lead this time and won the polls! Interestingly, the outfit colors ended up looking very similar to the outfit Bree wears in Maybe it was meant to be?

Cheers and have a nice weekend,
Robison & Npx
What exactly is "special" about this render?

popololo133

Aug 24, 2020
Edit: Updated for 0.6.1

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker for this game

Features:
  • Adds hints to dialogue options
  • Added 1 scene to scene replay
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to the gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, I used your mod and i keep getting an error. NameError: name 'AM' is not defined. How do I fix it?

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Seems like they could've skipped the outfit poll if the end product was just gonna look like the special render.
I have a theory that the developers used psychological tricks and forced the black shorts a bit so that the winning outfit was the one Bree was wearing in that special render.
I also keep thinking about all the discussion there was about the choice of clothing and the idea that the long pants and the long shirt should win, because Bree is not the kind of girl who would show so much skin so quickly and blah blah blah, in the end the winning option is the same outfit she wears to exercise outdoors.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Seems like they could've skipped the outfit poll if the end product was just gonna look like the special render.
Eh, the poll gives people the option to make a change. If the dev's added the colors from the special render, unless they were the only option, they had no way to guarantee it would win. It's interesting to hear someone complain because they were given too many options especially if, as we can assume, they aren't even a Patreon.

Reactions: shitass1001

Dmoll

Aug 12, 2024
I have a theory that the developers used psychological tricks and forced the black shorts a bit so that the winning outfit was the one Bree was wearing in that special render.
I also keep thinking about all the discussion there was about the choice of clothing and the idea that the long pants and the long shirt should win, because Bree is not the kind of girl who would show so much skin so quickly and blah blah blah, in the end the winning option is the same outfit she wears to exercise outdoors.
Oh she definitely will show alot of skin very quickly for the MC, didnt you see how horny she gets?

CJAM2002

Sep 30, 2020
Looking at the scene gallery, I don't think the tags of Intimate, Lewd and Sexual are always correct. Namely the Lewd tag. Intimate and Sexual are pretty self explanatory, but Lewd seems to basically be a catch-all for anything else. I feel like Lewd should involve some nudity but not necessarily involve an actual sex act. I also feel Intimate shouldn't be reserved for Main LI's only, as it seems to be currently.

So, I had a look at the Gallery, and here's what I think each one should be, put under a spoiler so you don't have a block of text:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Looking at the scene gallery, I don't think the tags of Intimate, Lewd and Sexual are always correct. Namely the Lewd tag. Intimate and Sexual are pretty self explanatory, but Lewd seems to basically be a catch-all for anything else. I feel like Lewd should involve some nudity but not necessarily involve an actual sex act. I also feel Intimate shouldn't be reserved for Main LI's only, as it seems to be currently.

So, I had a look at the Gallery, and here's what I think each one should be, put under a spoiler so you don't have a block of text:

I've thought the same any time I've been in the gallery. Those tags don't really make much sense to me, the way they're used.

4.60 star(s) 327 Votes