4.60 star(s) 328 Votes

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023

Hello, everyone!
This week went by pretty fast! We worked on some scripting, Freeplay segments and props. We were unhappy with a small sequence of renders, mainly thanks to a low quality prop we had that stood out a bit too much and was in the focus, so we made our own. A spray bottle. We made a spray bottle. And it will spray... water. Absolutely necessary!
We also worked on some other props and a UI for a camera. You might notice that it's not Player's camera this time around.

In the past we sometimes struggled to find items that we needed, and it's been nice to overcome that issue by learning to do it ourselves. They might not be the highest quality but they do work. And more importantly, we don't have to skip something just because the prop didn't exist!
We're now pretty much done with the sets and props planned for 0.7, but we'll see if anything else pops up still. There are also a couple of outfits left to create, which we may end up polling as there are several options we are considering. However, those scenes won't be relevant for a while.

Weekly summary
  • 75 renders
  • Camera UI
  • Custom props
  • Scripting

Cheers and have a great weekend,
Robison & Npx

ssam123

Jul 16, 2023

Hello, everyone!
This week went by pretty fast! We worked on some scripting, Freeplay segments and props. We were unhappy with a small sequence of renders, mainly thanks to a low quality prop we had that stood out a bit too much and was in the focus, so we made our own. A spray bottle. We made a spray bottle. And it will spray... water. Absolutely necessary!
We also worked on some other props and a UI for a camera. You might notice that it's not Player's camera this time around.

In the past we sometimes struggled to find items that we needed, and it's been nice to overcome that issue by learning to do it ourselves. They might not be the highest quality but they do work. And more importantly, we don't have to skip something just because the prop didn't exist!
We're now pretty much done with the sets and props planned for 0.7, but we'll see if anything else pops up still. There are also a couple of outfits left to create, which we may end up polling as there are several options we are considering. However, those scenes won't be relevant for a while.

Weekly summary
  • 75 renders
  • Camera UI
  • Custom props
  • Scripting

Robison & Npx
Just a query, when he says 75 renders, does that means he has completed 75 renders for this week or till now he has completed 75 renders.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Just a query, when he says 75 renders, does that means he has completed 75 renders for this week or till now he has completed 75 renders.
This week. For total renders you'd need to check all the Status Updates and add them up.
Currently estimated at 447 then (presuming no removed/replaced renders, so simply a case of adding up totals from each weekly update).

Weeks 1-7 in order: 31, 46, 61, 79, 75, 80, 75
Average: 63.85
Rolling 4-week average: 77.25

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Currently estimated at 447 then (presuming no removed/replaced renders, so simply a case of adding up totals from each weekly update).

Good job Mr Tony. I was far too lazy to go back and count them. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Joelcgx19

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020

Hello, everyone!

Weekly summary
  • 75 renders
  • Camera UI
  • Custom props
  • Scripting

Robison & Npx
31 december....2025

Reactions: hawk784563

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Slower than the beginning of the game despite they have a better rig, more money and doing this full-time now :HideThePain:

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
Slower than the beginning of the game despite they have a better rig, more money and doing this full-time now :HideThePain:
I don't know about their pace before but you also have to take in to consideration that between the 0.1 and now the renders quality have dramaticly increased. This unfortunately slow down thing a lot i would assume. Plus the fact that they go for 1 render by dialogue line, it clearly can't compete in term of updates release speed with mediocre looking avn who are doing whole lengthy conversation with like 2 renders lol. It's a price to pay but it's also why this avn stand out so much.

Reactions: Joelcgx19

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I don't know about their pace before but you also have to take in to consideration that between the 0.1 and now the renders quality have dramaticly increased. This unfortunately slow down thing a lot i would assume. Plus the fact that they go for 1 render by dialogue line, it clearly can't compete in term of updates release speed with mediocre looking avn who are doing whole lengthy conversation with like 2 renders lol. It's a price to pay but it's also why this avn stand out so much.
The quality of the first updates were already very high and was what make this stand out so much from the other ones since the beginning. No need to increase quality at expense of release speed. This just make this became the #176266626 game with only one update per year, nothing different from a lot of other games now

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
The quality of the first updates were already very high and was what make this stand out so much from the other ones since the beginning. No need to increase quality at expense of release speed. This just make this became the #176266626 game with only one update per year, nothing different from a lot of other games now
I'm gonna agree to disagree here. 0.1/0.2 content is not close whatsoever imo to 0.5/0.6 visuals. And not just visual quality but also in terms of arts, photography and scening. It's worth it. But yeah i'm on the team "i dont care how long it take and i don't mind waiting" and i know most people arn't... anyway i dosn't matter, it's not up to us and as sophie would say: "it takes as long as it takes".

4.60 star(s) 328 Votes