4.60 star(s) 311 Votes
Apr 29, 2024
2 points
- so we can appreciate beauty of the rest of squad (there is always hidden cost)
- even tho we try to be civilized I have no doubts that even this atrocity caused some unethical erections
:coffee:
The girls had to be balanced. :KEK:
Yeah…Eve can’t compete with most girls lookswise but she still deserves some appreciation

It goes like this for me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
After giving it some thought when it comes to Bree vs Becca

Bree face is cuter but Becca's face is hotter. I do like Bree's color of red more. i'd need to inspect their assets more but I want to say Becca has a better set of boobs and probably ass as well but can't be sure until more research is done after I have seen them both naked.

In conclusion Becca is hotter but Bree is hot and cute because of the cuteness factor Bree wins for me.

Zingerelli

Feb 9, 2018
After giving it some thought when it comes to Bree vs Becca

Bree face is cuter but Becca's face is hotter. I do like Bree's color of red more. i'd need to inspect their assets more but I want to say Becca has a better set of boobs and probably ass as well but can't be sure until more research is done after I have seen them both naked.

In conclusion Becca is hotter but Bree is hot and cute because of the cuteness factor Bree wins for me.
That's generally correct. But Bree is one of the main girls and good quality content with her is almost guaranteed.
Becca, on the other hand, is a minor character. And if we don't actively show our love for this hottie then we probably won't get anything more of her

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
That's generally correct. But Bree is one of the main girls and good quality content with her is almost guaranteed.
Becca, on the other hand, is a minor character. And if we don't actively show our love for this hottie then we probably won't get anything more of her
yeah I was just going purely by looks and nothing else if I included content Bree is also more attractive / hot as I like her character and scenes so far but Becca we know next to nothing about cause she is a minor character and probably only get a one off scene here and there.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
It's a damn shame too. I'd trade Bree and Sophie for Becca and Blue-haired British Booba in a heartbeat.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
It's a damn shame too. I'd trade Bree and Sophie for Becca and Blue-haired British Booba in a heartbeat.
idk if id trade Becca for Bree cause on the off change we can have a threesome with both sounds like a good time and im not into threesomes. That and Bree is to good for me to trade personally. I'd trade any of the other main girls even Eve who is my #2. I don't recall the blue hair girl but i'd trade her too since he is probably forgettable.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
idk if id trade Becca for Bree cause on the off change we can have a threesome with both sounds like a good time and im not into threesomes. That and Bree is to good for me to trade personally. I'd trade any of the other main girls even Eve who is my #2. I don't recall the blue hair girl but i'd trade her too since he is probably forgettable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 311 Votes