4.60 star(s) 311 Votes

Tony_Soprano

Feb 1, 2022
:coffee:
View attachment 3592285
Most often we have to wait the longest for the best things, and i would like to be wrong here:HideThePain:
However, i have a strong imagination, these hands don't cover much:sneaky:
View attachment 3592286
You're not wrong here mate, and Mia would prove this point since she went as appetizer...
I'm already wondering who will be the final golden content aka main course. Watching development of them situationships in this game, Sophie might be the last one mf gonna get his hands on in some serious way. Bree teasing and trying/ Eve confident only on paper can melt any moment (she showed that already)/ Ms Hill might get teased by mf rather faster than later/ Sophie seems to give them long term vibes so even tho they had some warm moments in that pool, I would bet Sophie will go as a main course. But who knows, maybe they all get more wicked than they are and we end up with decent harem...

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022

You're not wrong here mate, and Mia would prove this point since she went as appetizer...
I'm already wondering who will be the final golden content aka main course. Watching development of them situationships in this game, Sophie might be the last one mf gonna get his hands on in some serious way. Bree teasing and trying/ Eve confident only on paper can melt any moment (she showed that already)/ Ms Hill might get teased by mf rather faster than later/ Sophie seems to give them long term vibes so even tho they had some warm moments in that pool, I would bet Sophie will go as a main course. But who knows, maybe they all get more wicked than they are and we end up with decent harem...
Damn pool scenes, people always fall for them.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022

"Eve confident only on paper can melt any moment "

:confused:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
In general, apart from jokes, I would like that our friend Mike or whatever his name is, everything turned out well and he also found himself a beautiful girl. After all, he looks like us, doesn't he?
Sure I'll let Mike have Miss Hill after the game is over and we leave camp . I have no interest in her , so doesn't bother me one bit. But in between I wouldn't say no to some fun on my Mia or manwhore save , the other girls / saves I dont want to cheat on so they get a faithful solo path save.

4.60 star(s) 311 Votes