4.60 star(s) 311 Votes

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
buddy, get up to speed. (y) Bree and Sophie are Wendigos, Eve is a Vampire, Helen is a Transgender serial killer, and Mia is a Yandere.:cool:
and poor MC ended up in a summer camp with these:ROFLMAO:
Jokes on you, MC is actually a crime lord, cult leader, and reincarnated evil god

Joswick

Jan 3, 2023
I see that they are about to finish the development of the update, but how long can the polishing phase last?

Tony_Soprano

Feb 1, 2022
Depends what is the aim of this final touch. If they plan to go frame by frame in terms of all rendering artifacts and so, checking spelling and so on, this is by far a long ass work, but from the way how they presenting it in the status update, I assume that what I mentioned is done already in main job during main phases. Therefore I assume that it is a true final touch, meaning going through game carefully and finding anything that brings pain to eye. So basically play the game and we all know how long takes us finishing update even if u really wanna check every bloody leaf on the tree behind the characters in the scene. Counts 1 day max. Meanwhile, waiting .... :coffee:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Depends what is the aim of this final touch. If they plan to go frame by frame in terms of all rendering artifacts and so, checking spelling and so on, this is by far a long ass work, but from the way how they presenting it in the status update, I assume that what I mentioned is done already in main job during main phases. Therefore I assume that is is a true final touch, meaning going through game carefully and finding anything that brings pain to eye. So basically play the game and we all know how long takes us finishing update even if u really wanna check every bloody leaf on the tree behind the characters in the scene. Counts 1 day max. Meanwhile, waiting .... :coffee:
No matter how much I love this game, I believe that the developers are deliberately stretching the development process and their so-called transparency is just dust in my eyes, but who am I to demand. I am just a stranger by the riverbank who takes what they give him absolutely for free :)

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Wtf was up with the episode 6 preview. Bree looking grumpy with a mannequin? The devs could have given us better.
As much as I want it to be good I’m not too optimistic about the new update. A good chunk of it is gonna be dedicated to this mannequin lesson whatever it is. Sounds awfully boring.

Chev1955

Nov 19, 2021
Wtf was up with the episode 6 preview. Bree looking grumpy with a mannequin? The devs could have given us better.
As much as I want it to be good I’m not too optimistic about the new update. A good chunk of it is gonna be dedicated to this mannequin lesson whatever it is. Sounds awfully boring.
Hold it with your hand, touch it and write down whatever you feel type of thing I guess?
They both have a pencil and paper in front of them on the table.
Could be fun if it's like the “introduce yourself” scene in CH3.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't know who you need to be in order for you to like talking about yourself
:)
So I hope this scene won't be like that.
You never been at summer camp, with a bunch of stranger before have you ? :ROFLMAO:.
I used to be at every summer, although I was way younger than the protagonists of the game. and thing like this , were you introduce yourself or the camp leaders, creating various, and btw, , mandatory, activities, were common things.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
You never been at summer camp, with a bunch of stranger before have you ? :ROFLMAO:.
I used to be at every summer, although I was way younger than the protagonists of the game. and thing like this , were you introduce yourself or the camp leaders, creating various, and btw, , mandatory, activities, were common things.
So the main detail is they are not children. So, I don't think you'd be comfortable or fun talking about Yourself in a circle of strangers.

4.60 star(s) 311 Votes