4.60 star(s) 311 Votes

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
So the main detail is they are not children. So, I don't think you'd be comfortable or fun talking about Yourself in a circle of strangers.
young adult, not much a difference :ROFLMAO: , they just illegally drink , and may have sex.:LOL:
and it's not like the topic were that intimate, who are you, how old are you what are your hobbies, what is your favorite color, etc.

they do more between each other at night in a truth or dare game :devilish:

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Wtf was up with the episode 6 preview. Bree looking grumpy with a mannequin? The devs could have given us better.
As much as I want it to be good I’m not too optimistic about the new update. A good chunk of it is gonna be dedicated to this mannequin lesson whatever it is. Sounds awfully boring.
You see one preview picture and decide that the new update looks bad ("As much as I want it to be good I’m not too optimistic about the new update"), mind you the picture has no words, and we don't know the context at all. it could be one of 3 renders montage renders to show that class is going on, or it could be a full event with character moments and comedy.

"The devs could have given us better." they could have given us worse, or nothing.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
You see one preview picture and decide that the new update looks bad ("As much as I want it to be good I’m not too optimistic about the new update"), mind you the picture has no words, and we don't know the context at all. it could be one of 3 renders montage renders to show that class is going on, or it could be a full event with character moments and comedy.

"The devs could have given us better." they could have given us worse, or nothing.
It's obvious to me that Sophie sat in the front seat and was transformed into a wooden model, a Canadian curse, and Bree is sad but horny about it.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024

The preview is indeed underwhelming, and the activity looks boring IMO. :sneaky:
You can do you, ray of sunshine ;)

Hellas

Aug 25, 2018
Thank you for posting this. I also wanted this banner.

Perhaps if the person who updates the Monthly Special Renders post sees this and if they are inclined, they can also post the different banner images there for those of us who would like to collect them. The art is just so fantastic.

Just an idea. Thank you.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Thank you for posting this. I also wanted this banner.

Perhaps if the person who updates the Monthly Special Renders post sees this and if they are inclined, they can also post the different banner images there for those of us who would like to collect them. The art is just so fantastic.

Just an idea. Thank you.
Sorry but I don't plan to post renders that can be seen in-game, I didn't even save them. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Hellas
4.60 star(s) 311 Votes