4.60 star(s) 310 Votes

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Mia's not dumb... She's bilingual

:unsure::unsure::unsure: I wonder if she could lick both my balls at the same time
I can assure you, being bilingual is not and indication of superior intelligence, unearned arrogance is more common.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

This week we finished up Eve's moment and continued working on the last remaining scene. There's not much left now when it comes to making renders and waiting for them to render out. The last scenes proved to be a proper headache to work with in many ways, but we're glad they're almost over now. We won't have to bash our heads against them anymore... at least for a while.

We also did a couple of render fixes, spot renders and clothing morphs for a better looking fit on Bree in her scene. There was also some minor scripting done on the early scenes of 0.7 for transition purposes.

Other news

We've started updating our Patreon page! Today we uploaded some of the new visuals, previews and design elements that we've been cooking up for a while. We'll also be finishing the text and blurb portions this weekend, as well as implement some pending changes to the NFG Discord.

Thanks for reading and have a nice summer weekend, everyone.

Now go get yourself some ice cream!

Cheers,

Robison & Npx

4.60 star(s) 310 Votes