4.60 star(s) 309 Votes

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

Hello, everyone!

This week we finished up Eve's moment and continued working on the last remaining scene. There's not much left now when it comes to making renders and waiting for them to render out. The last scenes proved to be a proper headache to work with in many ways, but we're glad they're almost over now. We won't have to bash our heads against them anymore... at least for a while.

We also did a couple of render fixes, spot renders and clothing morphs for a better looking fit on Bree in her scene. There was also some minor scripting done on the early scenes of 0.7 for transition purposes.

Other news

We've started updating our Patreon page! Today we uploaded some of the new visuals, previews and design elements that we've been cooking up for a while. We'll also be finishing the text and blurb portions this weekend, as well as implement some pending changes to the NFG Discord.

Thanks for reading and have a nice summer weekend, everyone.

Now go get yourself some ice cream!

Cheers,

Robison & Npx
I had forgotten this AVN existed. :KEK:
8tx4aa.jpg

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Given the time we've been waiting for the update and your expectations... we will have very different opinions. Will it be like "what a FUCKING update" or will it be like "what the fuck is this?" I really enjoy the game, I hope it brings good energy.
A little from column A, and a little from column B I expect.

bitofboth.gif

Reactions: RUSTAO

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Given the time we've been waiting for the update and your expectations... we will have very different opinions. Will it be like "what a FUCKING update" or will it be like "what the fuck is this?" I really enjoy the game, I hope it brings good energy.
There are all kinds of people, some people are already satisfied if the game only has interactions between the characters, and others are going to get angry if the update doesn't bring 1 sexual scene for every month of development. What is going to leave us all satisfied with 100% security will be this forum when the update comes out, it will be a pitched battle. :sneaky:

I wrote the 99.5% renders thing as a joke a while ago and it became reality, I'm afraid that everything that was written here as a joke will also become real.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
devlog#33?
are you that eager to see 2-3% increase in animations done...and 0.05% for polish ofc? :LUL:
damn, and i was too optimistic once again :FacePalm:
0.6 Header #33.png
these guys really are professionals in their job - 0.5% increase in renders:PogChamp:
while animations have been left for summer...hopefully they will manage to finish those 10% in the next 2-3 months.
after that a few months of polish, and update should be ready around the christmass:love:

and now back to usual highly constructive and on-topic topics such as "breesofia is gorgeous", "i love mia", "omg, those boobs", "helen should die asap", "miller is psycho" and "ofc "omg, how did i not find this game before - it is great...eagerly waiting for the next update":BootyTime:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
damn, and i was too optimistic once again :FacePalm:
View attachment 3737706
these guys really are professionals in their job - 0.5% increase in renders:PogChamp:
while animations have been left for summer...hopefully they will manage to finish those 10% in the next 2-3 months.
after that a few months of polish, and update should be ready around the christmass:love:

and now back to usual highly constructive and on-topic topics such as "breesofia is gorgeous", "i love mia", "omg, those boobs", "helen should die asap", "miller is psycho" and "ofc "omg, how did i not find this game before - it is great...eagerly waiting for the next update":BootyTime:
Well, this is Bermuda polishing. Because all the progress made is lost somewhere. :HideThePain:

Back to the main topic: Bree is the best girl.
bree-from-summer-heat-simp-post-v0-nf5039fnt9ub1.png

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Yup making jokes just to poke fun. I don't complain though like some do. But the wait is always worth it with this game... Top notch when it comes to graphics and probably the sexiest chicks out of any of these VN's. And interesting storyline so yeah even though I make jokes I commend the devs for doing a good job too. And it's not an "alt account" or whatever tf you talking about. This is my account no others

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes