4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Dryme

Jun 10, 2022
Why did she hesitate to say the word bitch? but she could say the word whore?
Yes, I'm sorry for the stupid questions.

Rob229

Sep 13, 2020
Why did she hesitate to say the word bitch? but she could say the word whore?
Yes, I'm sorry for the stupid questions.
When does she say "whore"? She doesn't in either of those two pictures.
(She's presumably hesitating to say "bitch" because Mia is present).

Dr.Zed

Jun 4, 2020
is it just me or are all games with "summer" in it's title taking a while between content releases... :unsure:
I mean, there are levels between waiting times and this one is not as bad as the other 'summer' game I guess, but I haven't read too much yet in this thread. (going back now slowly)
not that I'm complaining because there's nothing to complain about a 'free' game. just my observation.
and pull me up on it when I'm wrong or full of s***!

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
nah it's Helen once you stick it in your stuck for life only way out is cut it off jump out of a window and live the rest of your life as a eunuch
For her pussy yes, but that bitch has such a huge stick up her ass, It's gotta be a mile wide now. :ROFLMAO:

Dryme

Jun 10, 2022
When does she say "whore"? She doesn't in either of those two pictures.
(She's presumably hesitating to say "bitch" because Mia is present).
Out of politeness or because he respects Mia? They even seemed to communicate a little bit quite a bit.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Cassandra could be the thief who stole from Ms. Hill and not Helen like our dumbass friend Mike believes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was only after seeing your post that I started paying attention to these doors throughout the game, this happens not only in this scene, I also saw it in another scene, where supposedly everyone is already sleeping, it made me want to restart the game to pay more attention to the details.
Knowing this made the game even more interesting, thank you!

01.png 02.png

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes