4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
In their infinite wisdom, the devs have had at least one three-some between MC, Sophia and Bree, right? RIGHT? These two share everything, or so I've heard.
In 2035 they are mortal rivals, apparently Bree got tired of Sophie blocking her so much when she interacted with MC, so she showed that her physique is not just for showing off and hit her, it was a beautiful cat fight in the mud but I'm not going to reveal who won although it is obvious, regarding the three-some, it existed but apparently it was a fanservice dream of the MC after getting drunk again at the bar.

Sep 6, 2021
just want to time travel into the future 30 years ahead, by which time Summer's Gone may be finished and so will Summer Heat. Waiting for small portions of content every six months is so painful, with such good games...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
more likely is that theyll still be polishing the renders

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I never argued MC isn't a manslut if he fucks her. My question still stands. What's her deal? Should players be wary of her motivations?
Honestly my first time playing I thought it was some kind of sister rivalry or something but now I do wonder with all the mystery going on.

Reactions: Biruambush

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
In my search for knowledge I began a special training, 100 situps, 100 pushups, 100 squats, and a 6.2-mile (10-km) run, this led me to reach a mystical state and my consciousness traveled to 2035 for a short period of time, I can tell you what I saw:
Are you bald now ?

+ You probably went to an alternative timeline, Sophie is winning in ours. :sneaky:

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes