4.60 star(s) 309 Votes

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Thank you for sharing with us your opinion that no one asked for, or care about to be honest.
Anyway Best girl is Bree :love: . Agree?;)
It's hilarious that someone with Freshwomen in their signature complains about milking. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And no Sophie is best girl.

Bree is a clear winner as second best girl.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well Bree is still married to me but ill be generous and let you have her Wednesdays , Fridays and Mondays. Sundays are Free for all.
Well, see that is the difference, I will not share her with anyone, well . . . except with Eve, and Sophie :devilish::coffee:

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
I am also team Bree and Eve, I hope that my dear and trustworthy friends from F95, for whom I would take a bullet, will leave me at least one day a week with one of them. :cry:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Could it be next Saturday? I have a wedding and I would like to take Bree to the party to show off.
Bree needs to start a diary, her social engagements are getting out of control. :ROFLMAO:
You would be the envy of every guy in the room with Bree on your arm. (or Sophie or Eve or pretty much anyone from Summer Heat, except Helen. Lol).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sweet Force

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
While I'm often a girl-next-door kind of guy (i.e Mia) Eve is growing on me. Bree is cute too.
Completely unrelated to that, I wonder if any of those three might be bi. Just idle curiosity, of course.

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes