4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
While I'm often a girl-next-door kind of guy (i.e Mia) Eve is growing on me. Bree is cute too.
Completely unrelated to that, I wonder if any of those three might be bi. Just idle curiosity, of course.

jemmylyn

Dec 23, 2023
Don't. It's not worth it. These games are not worth it. It's better to go back 30 years and buy bitcoins.
just a small travel, little peek, for a week or two. Just to finish my favourite games and then go back, haha.

it would be sad to find out these games end up being abandoned. But you know, I have a good feeling about Summer Heat.

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
In my search for knowledge I began a special training, 100 situps, 100 pushups, 100 squats, and a 6.2-mile (10-km) run, this led me to reach a mystical state and my consciousness traveled to 2035 for a short period of time, I can tell you what I saw:

- Within the game, 2 weeks have already passed, our dear MC has fucked 183 times.
- Devs bought more rendering machines with Patreon money instead of spending it on contracts with music artists.
- Summer Heat is Top 1 VN in the forum.
- Updates are monthly, 2000 renders.
- Under the cabin there is a secret laboratory, Helen drink a sample from an experiment and became super sexy, she came second in the last popularity poll.
- Bree remains undefeated, maintaining the Top 1 in all polls for years.
- Eve still didn't show her breasts.:cry:
- Miller has a daughter and we already know her.
- The horror Tag... one girl is a Wifwolf, but she is good, the psychopath murderer is another.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes