4.60 star(s) 310 Votes

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Has there ever been a time in the history of VNs that a dev made a joke and released the game update on the day he was supposed to release a devlog?.
You can imagine the happiness it would give to the followers, you open the post expecting to read a text about how well the development is going and BOOM!!! 0.6 is out. I go out into the street to dance in my underwear. You can always dream, right?.

Last edited:

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Has there ever been a time in the history of VNs that a dev made a joke and released the game update on the day he was supposed to release a devlog?.
You can imagine the happiness it would give to the followers, you open the post expecting to read a text about how well the development is going and BOOM!!! 0.6 is out. I go out into the street to dance in my underwear of happiness. You can always dream, right?.
Don't believe in wonders
Don't believe in time

• Haha
Reactions: Sweet Force

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

This week we've been going through the update and working on scene transitions, SFX, coding and eliminating issues. We also made some little changes to the dialogue where necessary, and fixed poke-through in several renders.

We had a couple of bugs in one route where the dialogue would show when it wasn't supposed to. Easy fix, but there is still one more bug remaining that Rob didn't get to work the way we want it to yet.

Animation tests went well. Some work remains on the animations still, but it's mostly post-production editing and adding sound effects.

We're also closing in on a release date that we can set without worrying about nonsense happening to disrupt it. There will also be a short beta test phase before the release, after our polishing and editing is done.

Other news

June's special was posted last weekend, featuring Bree.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophie's preview for 0.6 was posted earlier tonight.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for reading and have a nice weekend!

Cheers,

Robison & Npx

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
If Eve gives up on me because Mia swallowed my cum after I promised Eve I would save it for her, I will be very angry.
It will only be the second day, I hope I don't suffer consequences for my actions so soon.

Are there any liars here who turned Mia down?

photofunky.gif

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
If Eve gives up on me because Mia swallowed my cum after I promised Eve I would save it for her, I will be very angry.
It will only be the second day, I hope I don't suffer consequences for my actions so soon.

Are there any liars here who turned Mia down?
That's what URM is for my friend! Mia can have your cum and Eve can eat it too.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Not gonna lie only have a Mia save just to see how crazy she will get when she finds out im fucking everyone else so basically she is my manwhore save :). I don't like Mia at all so she doesn't get a faithful save

Reactions: Cthulhu777
4.60 star(s) 310 Votes