4.60 star(s) 309 Votes

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
All today I was only able to think about my lovely Bree since it got to 120 F where I live lol. But now that it is night time all I want to do is hold Bree and stroke her hair until it we fall asleep.

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Gotta agree. Eve is a fair way down my list, but her eyes are really mesmerising.:)
FFS, you're making me feel it's necessary to have a running list and ranking of all the LIs and potential LIs in all the games I play. Here, I think Eve might be third, but I'd have to have all the candidates in a line-up to double check (and that's where the list and ranking document would come in handy...)

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
FFS, you're making me feel it's necessary to have a running list and ranking of all the LIs and potential LIs in all the games I play. Here, I think Eve might be third, but I'd have to have all the candidates in a line-up to double check (and that's where the list and ranking document would come in handy...)
Yeah, don't follow my example. I'm anal and have very detailed lists and notes. :ROFLMAO:

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Yeah, don't follow my example. I'm anal and have very detailed lists and notes. :ROFLMAO:
I'm a bit like that too. I've literally been considering it over the last few days. There are just so many beautiful LIs to sort through though!

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I'm a bit like that too. I've literally been considering it over the last few days. There are just so many beautiful LIs to sort through though!
Once you start, it never ends. :ROFLMAO: Always finding ways to do it better and redo them all over again. :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes