4.60 star(s) 306 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I know just a handful of devs that REALLY work hard and efficient on their games but advertising is not allowed so I keep my mouth shut. What I want to say: 90% of the devs lack motivation and a constant workflow. If they would've worked on this 0.6 update for the last 10 months on a NORMAL workday basis (8h 5 days a week plus some holidays) there would've been WAY more content than this update delivers. This update offers a render count you 100% could achieve within 2 months (can say for sure since I can compare to a different game with nearly the same quality that releases updates every two months. Same render count like this update here or even more and WAY more animations...)
You are 100% correct, i know from personal experience as well that i am way less productive when i work remote then when i am at the office. It's probably even more exaggerated in cases like these where devs that make games like these are basically their own bosses, yes they have patreons that they answer to but we know from massive amount of experience on here that 90% of the patreons are gonna stick with your for the long run even after the game slows down in updates considerably.... so really you dont have anyone to actually answer to.

I was a HUGE fan of these devs, i love the game and especially the girls they crafted in it, but i can not defend this... what the hell did they even spend 2 months "polishing" i wonder now? With all that work and polish i thought the game would have a ton of animation or some complicated renders, but it felt like it had less content than ANY other update we had.

There are games that i dont want to mention in this thread that release TWICE as much content in half the time... hell even 3 times less time. I dont get it...

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Ok, I couldn't resist so I did a run on my Sophie save and... It was kinda disappointing. Sure the update has some nice moments like Sophie and Mia getting along, knowing more about Sophie's family, the photo session with Sophie, etc. But it felt TOO short, 10 months for this... I don't know if it was worth it (just my opinion). I still have to do a run on my other saves so we'll see.
Oh and, Fuck Ms. Hill :LOL:

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
You are 100% correct, i know from personal experience as well that i am way less productive when i work remote then when i am at the office. It's probably even more exaggerated in cases like these where devs that make games like these are basically their own bosses, yes they have patreons that they answer to but we know from massive amount of experience on here that 90% of the patreons are gonna stick with your for the long run even after the game slows down in updates considerably.... so really you dont have anyone to actually answer to.

I was a HUGE fan of these devs, i love the game and especially the girls they crafted in it, but i can not defend this... what the hell did they even spend 2 months "polishing" i wonder now? With all that work and polish i thought the game would have a ton of animation or some complicated renders, but it felt like it had less content than ANY other update we had.

There are games that i dont want to mention in this thread that release TWICE as much content in half the time... hell even 3 times less time. I dont get it...
As long as so many people follow you and pay you month by month there is no need for them to change their workflow. I personally would always want to make sure to deliver the best version of an update that is possible and if this output is their version of what I just described well... Then I really don't want to know how many hours they've spend on creating this version during the last 10 months... I also love the high quality of the renders and the unique look of the girls but content-wise this was a big letdown for me. You gotta realize: This was the ONLY Summer Heat content for this year and probably the first half of 2025. Just think about that.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Can someone please explain to me why was Kate so strict? Did she fall in love with the mc and decided to kick him out so as not to complicate things?

Sep 6, 2021
my save files arent working...but the scenes unlocked are there..rpretty sure i didnt delete the save files either (mainly cause i dont know where they are anyway)

4.60 star(s) 306 Votes