4.60 star(s) 307 Votes

1Cord

Mar 3, 2019
Guys, have you ever gotten into a strange room with many passages? Where you had to look for 4 leaves, I pressed the side arrows several times and I was teleported to a strange room with yellow wallpaper. Then the arrows fell off, I was told that "I shouldn't be here" and thrown to the main menu. I've been trying to repeat this trick for 10 minutes to take pictures, but it doesn't work.

akzz223

Aug 23, 2023
View attachment 2987194

Overview:
Experience the ups and downs of summer class!
Meet girls, earn their trust (or break their hearts) and practice your photography skill in the process.
No matter what you choose, you'll feel the heat.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-22
Release Date: 2023-08-22
Developer: Naughty Fox Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signatures:

Please keep the discussion relevant to Summer Heat.
Offtopic discussion of other unrelated games may result in an immediate thread ban without prior notice.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac v0.5.1: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras:
Walkthrough/Gallery Mod* - Monthly Specials* - Spanish Translation*

Paynne thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1860571 View attachment 1630895 View attachment 1860578 View attachment 1630899 View attachment 1630901 View attachment 1860575 View attachment 1630905 View attachment 1630907 View attachment 1860572 View attachment 1860573 View attachment 1860574 View attachment 1860576 View attachment 1860577
If someone could link me the updated Mac link, that would be greatly appreciated!

Artein

Jul 5, 2017
So how do you get the first Bonus Image from this update, the one called CH06 ??? That's the only thing that I'm missing. Everything from Texting and Ember were pretty straightforward to get, just not this one.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
What I want to say: 90% of the devs lack motivation and a constant workflow. If they would've worked on this 0.6 update for the last 10 months on a NORMAL workday basis (8h 5 days a week plus some holidays) there would've been WAY more content than this update delivers.
I just have to ask: out of all people out there working 8h5days/week - how many actually give a shit about what they're doing? Exactly how involved they're in the product of their labors? Especially if we're talking about some artistic product (since writing likeable characters and making nice renders requires some creativeness). Laziness is bad, yeah, but a blind dedication simply for the sake of regularly spewing the certain amounts of content in the end is much worse for the resulting product.

reahwea

Dec 24, 2022
Guys, have you ever gotten into a strange room with many passages? Where you had to look for 4 leaves, I pressed the side arrows several times and I was teleported to a strange room with yellow wallpaper. Then the arrows fell off, I was told that "I shouldn't be here" and thrown to the main menu. I've been trying to repeat this trick for 10 minutes to take pictures, but it doesn't work.
There’s more interesting lines in code tbh. Horror tag will be cooked for sure

Reactions: Sayajin2205

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
What the hell? v0.5 took 11 months to develop, and this one took 10 months. v0.5 had over 3600 static renders, and this one has only half of that?
If i remember well and I'm not mistaken, 0.5 came in 2 parts and thats why it had 3600 renders. probably took 10 months each part too so around 1300 renders per half an update.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I have AVNs vibes from 2017-19 with short updates that suddenly ended like that with an unfinished story, only they came out once a month, and this Mia update took 10 months. R&N should be happy to buy a new car because Mia jerked off MC's dick
I had memes prepared now I can't use them. My only salvation is the doctor. I hope he includes a scene with the girl with blue hair. :cry:

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I just have to ask: out of all people out there working 8h5days/week - how many actually give a shit about what they're doing? Exactly how involved they're in the product of their labors? Especially if we're talking about some artistic product (since writing likeable characters and making nice renders requires some creativeness). Laziness is bad, yeah, but a blind dedication simply for the sake of regularly spewing the certain amounts of content in the end is much worse for the resulting product.
But I would assume you choose to work on a game because it's your passion? The normal daytime job often is just something you gotta do to pay your bills but if you can make money out of something you love (creating games) I'd say it should even boost the motivation and workflow... Even if you "just" work 5h per day on your game. Doesn't matter. But having a look at THIS update here it feels like they took many many days off. No proof here, just my assumption.

Jan 3, 2019
Hooray for a year of waiting to see a wank and useless chatter in the woods. The game developers are just geniuses))) It's a pity about this game, it just turns into a milking machine. We haven't even made much progress on the plot, it's terrible. A year later, the authors will give a look at the boob, although they had done sex scenes before, what has changed?))) We need more gold))) It's a pity, it's a pity.

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes