4.60 star(s) 307 Votes

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
Can someone please explain to me why was Kate so strict? Did she fall in love with the mc and decided to kick him out so as not to complicate things?
Essentially what they're going for is the "I want to, but we shouldn't" trope. Essentially she's sending him away to prevent her from doing something she shouldn't.

In her mind she's being strict with him on a technicality, as she obviously knows it was Miller who took the MC out. She can't really blame him, but it's a convenient excuse.

She's horny and lonely, she wants to jump the MCs bones. But must prevent herself from doing that at all costs.

Reactions: willstop

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
If i remember well and I'm not mistaken, 0.5 came in 2 parts and thats why it had 3600 renders. probably took 10 months each part too so around 1300 renders per half an update.
Na 0.5 for sure had those 3000+ renders that's why most people were happy even though it took so long lol this time we get half the amount for getting the update 1 month earlier.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
My biggest critique with this game is the pacing. Idk how large/ambitious the devs plan on making this game but if it's anything even remotely significant, given the current pacing as well as the wait period in between updates I honestly doubt this game survives long enough to see it's completion not including something horribly rushed ofc. Unlike most the thread here I actually enjoyed the update as I don't mind slow burns but tbh I'm not very optimistic about the game's future. I really hope I end up being wrong though.

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
Ok... the renders like usual are top notch but the massive drop in development speed is a disappointment and a massive red flag imho.
I went back and looked up the release dates of ch4 and ch5 to roughly calculate the drop in dev speed.

Ch4 release: 10. Nov. 2022 with around 1200 renders
Ch5 release: 13. Oct. 2023 with around 3600 renders
Ch6 release: 22. Aug. 2024 with around 1800 renders

Ch4 -> Ch5 took 338 days which makes it a dev speed of 10.65 renders per day
Ch5 -> Ch6 took 315 days which makes it a dev speed of 5.71 renders per day
This is a massive drop in speed and imho should never happen unless something unforseen and serious happened (serious accident/illness, a death of a friend/family member etc).
Especially considering that with better hardware and more experience stuff should go faster or at least not drop in speed at all.

Edit:
Alright I went and calculated the dev speed from the very first release to Ch4 and it took them 262 days to get from the first release to Ch4 and they added around 2500 renders in that time which made it a dev speed of 9.54 renders per day.
Which makes the drop in dev speed even worse because during that time they had worse hardware, less experience and less time because I'm pretty sure that they weren't working full time on the game at that time.

Edit2:
I'm really curious what happend here. Did they lose their motivation? Got stuck for a long time on how the story should progress?
Or did they decide to lower their work hours and go into milking mode?

Last edited:

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
But I would assume you choose to work on a game because it's your passion? The normal daytime job often is just something you gotta do to pay your bills but if you can make money out of something you love (creating games) I'd say it should even boost the motivation and workflow...
And that's exactly the point - you'll very quickly lose your passion for something that you're "obliged" to do. Explaining that in the easier terms - it's like fapping. It's nice, relaxing and you're passionate about it - but try doing that 8 times per day 5 days per week. In just a few weeks (maybe even days) you'll start hating it and in a few months you'll become impotent (unless you're some kind of superhuman and the uncontrollable fapping is your raison d'etre).

Reactions: svn32

lupiero

Aug 7, 2020
Funny so many are making burner accounts (instead of their main accounts) to post how bad the update is and all these hero messages.... :ROFLMAO:
why would they use burners if they are right ? does it really matter when the update is bad as they said it is ? does it make it (less) bad ?
burner accounts or not, 10 months for 1800 renders, maybe the devs had something going on in their lives and that is why ?!
if not then that's really bad

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 307 Votes