4.60 star(s) 306 Votes

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
You know what's funny, all those flamboyant dev vlogs in these past 10 months where they were explain to us how hard and complicated this update is for them just to have a waaay shorter update than the last one...:WaitWhat:
Maybe it was really hard for them. It's a common thing, 2-2.5 years is the period for which many developers slow down. It's pointless to discuss the reasons, it will look like whining on our part. Let's accept stoically this is not the biggest update that most of us got for free. At the end of the day our expectations are only our expectations.

I'm more interested in what happens next, how we convince Caitlin to let us stay at the camp. Maybe Miller can help us.
Basically I like that Caitlin isn't as easy to seduce as she seemed earlier

Last edited:

lukas7533

Jul 16, 2023
I dont think I was this left down in a long while. 1800 renders in 10 months ? Wtf were these devs doing ? Anything less than 4k renders is insulting to people supporting this.
Now to the content, art wise it doesnt seems to be impacted quality wise, but there is nothing of significance happening. Mia/Sophie have their moments, but thats it. Some more teasing from Eve/Bree which at this point could be classified as bullying by devs.
I dont think I am going to support this anymore at least until the dev gets its shit together. Its always the same, they get big, they start to milk their supporters and the game in best case scenario gets one medium sized update a year. Which we just got.
Not bad by any means, but I expect more in 10 month long update.

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
For me it was a total bummer when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So in this update we are at second day in the camp probably just before noon.

In my humble opinion with smaller and more frequent updates there would have been less riots.

Reactions: Joelcgx19

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
So this update is half as long as the last one but took the same amount of time?I don't remember how long the last update took but it had 3600 renders and this one has 1800.1800 is slow for 10 months.

Reactions: hawk784563

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
The worst thing that can happen in any story - be it book, movie, or game - is for the audience to be way ahead of the content. This update is the poster child for this.

The devs need to shorten their development time, release more frequent updates, and progress the story at a better pace.

On its current trajectory this game is going to take longer than A Wife And Mother to get anywhere interesting.

Reactions: chociar666

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
As long as so many people follow you and pay you month by month there is no need for them to change their workflow. I personally would always want to make sure to deliver the best version of an update that is possible and if this output is their version of what I just described well... Then I really don't want to know how many hours they've spend on creating this version during the last 10 months... I also love the high quality of the renders and the unique look of the girls but content-wise this was a big letdown for me. You gotta realize: This was the ONLY Summer Heat content for this year and probably the first half of 2025. Just think about that.
I used to support 18 projects at the same time, I was so disappointed with the developers that I decided to stop supporting on Patreon. I realized that Patreon is doing more harm than good to the VN world. I noticed that most devs who managed to establish themselves suddenly started to significantly delay the release of new chapters because it seems more profitable for them to deliver later and receive monthly payments rather than finish their game as soon as possible. And now, the trend is to release chapters divided into parts. I've now decided to buy games that are released on Steam.

4.60 star(s) 306 Votes