4.60 star(s) 307 Votes

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
I think the biggest problem is that patrons are blinded by the pretty renders, but the story itself is quite bad. I recommend that the developers hire a scriptwriter because about 80% of the conversations could be skipped without you losing track of what is going on as the dialogues are just useless small talk.

Many scenes could be summarized by a narrator mentioning things like “they discussed the project” or “they organized into pairs,” rather than forcing players to listen to every trivial detail.

flarigand

May 7, 2020
There are too many characters, a meaningless plot, many mundane dialogues, update every 10 months, with very little content for all the characters that this story has, and at this point many things become very repetitive, the photos, visits to the park each update not to do anything relevant, This story can't advance, even less with an annual update, let's be honest, 6 updates and the story makes no sense (fault of the developers for placing so many characters in the story, a lot of empty dialogue, and too sporadic updates)

It pains me a lot to say it but this smells like Cash grab aka infinite milking machine, it's a shame

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
View attachment 3958339

Stop calling the complainants pirates; most of the supporters of these VNs discovered the games through this site. I myself supported this project for over two years, only stopping in July because I didn't like some Dev Logs, and my intuition about problems was correct.
What sort of problems were you thinking about? I hadn't really been following along all that closely and only got bits and pieces.

Edit: Also, damn. Thread's just flooding right now. Kind of makes me nervous about playing this update now.

Dr.Zed

Jun 4, 2020
man, what a wild ride the past few months were for me with this one!

I found out about this one about 3 to 4 months ago,
got into it and really enjoyed it for what it was, considered to maybe pledge, then saw that 0.6 wasn't too far away and decided to wait with a pledge until after 0.6... now I'm not too sure about it. maybe because I started at 0.5 it felt like there was quiet a bit to read and interact with, but now going from 0.5 to 0.6? I need to say I'm a bit disappointed and that is a content disappointment and nothing else.

that's my input, still glad I got to play it... need to move on, see you all in late 2025 I guess.

AMVN209

Feb 18, 2024
There are too many characters, a meaningless plot, many mundane dialogues, update every 10 months, with very little content for all the characters that this story has, and at this point many things become very repetitive, the photos, visits to the park each update not to do anything relevant, This story can't advance, even less with an annual update, let's be honest, 6 updates and the story makes no sense (fault of the developers for placing so many characters in the story, a lot of empty dialogue, and too sporadic updates)

It pains me a lot to say it but this smells like Cash grab aka infinite milking machine, it's a shame
probably wouldn't be as bad if people didn't bitch about the shorter updates

Reactions: lipe2410

stubbruh54

Aug 16, 2019
0.5 was actually a really promising update, made it feel like maybe they could develop well given time. 0.6 was an absolute dud and they accomplished quite literally nothing as far as advancing LIs. They simply don't know how to proceed, or don't care to as long as they rake in that sub money.

Reactions: vireker and JiiEf

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
What sort of problems were you thinking about? I hadn't really been following along all that closely and only got bits and pieces.

Edit: Also, damn. Thread's just flooding right now. Kind of makes me nervous about playing this update now.
What caught my attention was the slow pace at which the delivery percentage graph was moving, much slower than in previous months, and it didn't match the information provided. I've backed over 40 projects, and many were abandoned along the way, so I'm always cautious when something seems inconsistent. I can say that, over the past year, there's been something strange with visual novel developers. I'm not sure if most were working remotely and had to return to on-site work, but even developers who started in 2020 and now have better equipment are taking longer to complete their deliveries.

RoCu

May 23, 2020
The best developer by far is Caribadis. His updates never disappoint. Clear communication No BS. These guys really fucked this update bad
Just my opinion obviously but I’d say Mutt & Jeff are even better

Anyway, I’m just a pirate but yeah this update doesn’t have much for anyone not on the Mia path, unfortunately.

See ya next year, lads.

Bronckk

Sep 10, 2023
What a weak ass update. This is not a 10 month update this shoulda been like 4-5 tops.

I don’t think they’re lying about the size of the update or the effort but they are not focused with their creation. Most of these renders are inconsequential. And instead of focusing on the breakfast and making a toast animation, how about some focused and suggestive animations of Ms. Hill cooking the breakfast? There is enough work done here its just not at all in the right places, which hopefully is due to this being their first game but it also brings to question if this is intentional and they are setting up a milk machine. Really hope its not the latter.

flarigand

May 7, 2020
It even worse: they are team of two, so divide anything by 2
For example, I know it can't be named anywhere, but Pink Cake is a single developer, Stone Fox Studios are two developers,
My humble advice is that they have to simplify the game more, cut the mundane dialogues as much as possible, and focus on the main plot so that it organically involves the MC, they have to change that policy of 10 months per update, with this latest content being so pyrrhic it's not worth it

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes