4.60 star(s) 306 Votes

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Wow, the last update was actually last October? Given what was 0.6 was, it's not a great look.

MC has 3 days left to fix his fate, in RL and the updates being provided where in-game barely a day has gone by, he's got 3-4 years to figure it out I guess.

Last edited:

lis301

Sep 19, 2019
Okay, I get it, I have to live to see AI generate updates like this in 24 hours.

it's been 6 updates, we're looking at Bree's abs, but maybe the MC at least touched it

Last edited:

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
I thought the dev would at least update the egg head model to the recent one.
View attachment 3958624
Yeah her model in the 2 first parts of the game before her visual upgrade later were quite curse lol. That being said the devs said they were aware of this kind of thing but won't redo the earlier parts of the game ever. So car lady golum will be there forever now :p

Speaking of her ! Geez her pics are yumyum in this update, she trully became one of the hottest girl in the game after her facelift imo.

Reactions: Outlier69

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Holyyy this post is as bad as the update :ROFLMAO:

If we tricked off $100 we'd still have the same opinion, that is some quality F-tier logic, and dropping that last line with your post count is wild

Brother, your activity on F95 is so high they should be charging you rent

In a world where bandwidth is not free until I see that supporter tag youre the biggest freeloader in here

Respectfully
Maan you savage, what you did here is first degree murder ...:LOL:

The_Undying

Jul 20, 2021
Golly jee, I was fully prepared to play the update and come in here and give you all a good what for with all the complaining, saying how I don't tend to hang on every dev update and this and that and just sort of take it in stride blah blah blah.

Boy was I wrong because this truly was, for the time it took, objectively and unabashedly a substantial disappointment of an update. It just was. If it's a slow burn the devs are going for, there needs to be more burning for the time spent. 100% milking.

4.60 star(s) 306 Votes