4.60 star(s) 306 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well...that was short.
For 1800 renders there sure is not much content. I mean, most devs can make more out of a quater of that amount of renders, be it in terms of story progression or content.
I get it, top visuals, many small 'movements', facial expressions, camera angels etc. But with this speed i don't see this get anywhere in years, so we've finally reached SG speed...:cautious:

As for the content, for what is there it was ok, but that's all.
Some nice moments like the walk with Sophie or the short scene on the bed with Bree, short phone chat with Bekka...well, that actually were all nice moments, couldn't care less about Mia.
For a 4month update i'd say good, but for 10...and only half the renders than the last update got in the same time, that is bitter.
And boy, MC's hair look really bad.

Also, fuck MS. Hill, bitch...

Mar 29, 2023
Wow this update is absolute garbage, they're making us choose between girls what kind of stupid game is this.
How am I supposed to fulfill my harem fantasy
They better not make us choose between Mike and Shawn

/S
Ehm... have you seen the "harem" tag?

How can you complain about not having a harem if the game doesn't have a harem tag? xD

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Of course, if I were Paynne I wouldn't pay any more, and now that he confirmed he won't do it anymore it makes me feel a lot of respect for him, I wish the rest of the subscribers would show their displeasure the way he does. I just wanted to know if he was as disappointed as you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gracias ❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sweet Force

flarigand

May 7, 2020
People saying the dev's are milking need to relax. One bad update shouldn't ruin the dev's reputation especially after five solid update so far
only one "solid" update and it was the fifth one, the ones before that were very short updates, they have to improve, they have incredible talent and narratively they were good until they went to this format of 10 months per update and the truth is no longer worth it shame, narratively they are not getting anywhere

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
only one "solid" update and it was the fifth one, the ones before that were very short updates, they have to improve, they have incredible talent and narratively they were good until they went to this format of 10 months per update and the truth is no longer worth it shame, narratively they are not getting anywhere
i think the story is ass to be honest. Pretty boring. Visuals are great though.

xortor

May 3, 2018
The problem is that Ep.5 was such a good one that everything pales in comparison. It was a progression checkpoint update that gave intimate time with each of the LI one after the other. Of course any normal story update is going to suffer comparatively and feel like a step backwards.

That said, I will agree that it certainly felt shorter given how long was spent on it.

I know a lot of women named Maria, none of them in their right mind would ask to be called Mia, the short version of Maria is "Mari", now it sounds so strange to know that her name is Maria and they call her Mia. All that's left is to know that Mike's real name is Miguel.
The name Mia originated from Maria, which is derived from the Hebrew name Miryam. Before its use was popularised in the US as a proper name, it was a nickname for, you guessed it, Maria. The most famous Mia is undoubtedly "Mia Farrow". Her real name was Maria Farrow. It's also popular in Scandinavian countries to abbreviate Maria as Mia. Maria Maria Mia.

4.60 star(s) 306 Votes