4.60 star(s) 306 Votes

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I liked the update, more Mia content is all I need to be happy. sure it took a while, but I wasn't really waiting with bated breath. I wonder how the getting sent home situation will be solved, it would be cool if there is a path where you actually get sent home, and thats just the end of the game on that path. I hope there is a path where you tell on miller for all the shit he has done so far.
I dont really understand calling the update bad though, it was short, yes, but bad? I would consider it mediocre at worst, unless your idea of a good update is all the women lining up to have sex with the mc with no build up or fanfare. it had good setups for future update, some actual character moments, actually gave the story a modicum of stakes, Mia scene This is the most important part, and the animations were good.

Mylinn

Mar 31, 2019
Wow this update is absolute garbage, they're making us choose between girls what kind of stupid game is this.
How am I supposed to fulfill my harem fantasy
They better not make us choose between Mike and Shawn

/S

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
Does anyone know how to get Sophie's "deja vu dialogue"?
If I understand correctly, you just simply have to replay the scene again. They're also using a randomizer for the third and consecutive replays of the scene. The way it works: it never appears on the first run, always appears on the second, and has a 50% chance to appear on the third and so on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mars88

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Like all slow-burners, my primary worry is that this is going to get abandoned before we get to the good stuff… which would be a pity, since this game has a great selection of main and side girls.

I, like many, only sub for release months to encourage devs to release regularly. I wouldn’t dream of an ongoing sub after this.

Reactions: bufa and Wildehilde

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
It's probably going to be 2026 before we get Hill's hills :(
Yeah, this is why I think they should get rid of the "no nudity in special renders before it happens in game" rule. It's been 2 and a half years of development, and out of 5 main girls we've only seen Mia naked so far. If they do it, it won't break suspension of disbelief because it's just a special render, but it's gonna make people a bit less blue balled, which in turn will let them not rush scenes that will actually break said suspension of disbelief.

4.60 star(s) 306 Votes