4.60 star(s) 307 Votes

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
What caught my attention was the slow pace at which the delivery percentage graph was moving, much slower than in previous months, and it didn't match the information provided. I've backed over 40 projects, and many were abandoned along the way, so I'm always cautious when something seems inconsistent. I can say that, over the past year, there's been something strange with visual novel developers. I'm not sure if most were working remotely and had to return to on-site work, but even developers who started in 2020 and now have better equipment are taking longer to complete their deliveries.
Yea I've been noticing that too. Think it started creeping in around 2023. I can believe some devs having to go into the office now but it doesn't explain the ones who are doing this full-time. I can give some leeway to the part-time devs but I'll never believe any justification for full-time devs.

Whatever it is, it's definitely pretty disappointing that it's become a trend.

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Dont. Paynne A good man. He deserves Better. Let him spend the money on something better.
View attachment 3958114
Of course, if I were Paynne I wouldn't pay any more, and now that he confirmed he won't do it anymore it makes me feel a lot of respect for him, I wish the rest of the subscribers would show their displeasure the way he does. I just wanted to know if he was as disappointed as you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Two and a half years of development and the game barely covered 24 hours, is that correct?

What exactly were they polishing that took so long? Thinking about it now makes me wonder if they were delaying the release on purpose.

Reactions: garmander

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
What a weak ass update. This is not a 10 month update this shoulda been like 4-5 tops.

I don’t think they’re lying about the size of the update or the effort but they are not focused with their creation. Most of these renders are inconsequential. And instead of focusing on the breakfast and making a toast animation, how about some focused and suggestive animations of Ms. Hill cooking the breakfast? There is enough work done here its just not at all in the right places, which hopefully is due to this being their first game but it also brings to question if this is intentional and they are setting up a milk machine. Really hope its not the latter.
same was expect more of Eve scenes but sigh

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
I just realized I've spent more time over the last 10 months reading progress updates on polishing and messages on this board asking "update wen" than I did actually playing this update

So I'm unwatching the thread and will come back in 2039 when it hits 1.0, assuming it escapes the 99% odds of being abandoned between now and then

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
What caught my attention was the slow pace at which the delivery percentage graph was moving, much slower than in previous months, and it didn't match the information provided. I've backed over 40 projects, and many were abandoned along the way, so I'm always cautious when something seems inconsistent. I can say that, over the past year, there's been something strange with visual novel developers. I'm not sure if most were working remotely and had to return to on-site work, but even developers who started in 2020 and now have better equipment are taking longer to complete their deliveries.
I guess we underestimate the influence that money has on the people who develop these AVNs. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Karan_1248

Meabe37

Mar 9, 2023
Well it felt a bit short yes, but geez you guys a overreacting and freaking out even more than Caitlynn XD

Personally it was pretty much what i was expecting and i had a great time. Really liked all the small details and variations based on all our choices, especially that the game acknowledge solo pathing and reward the players for it with little bits. Hope the game keep pushing this kind of things in the futur and take it even futher ! Harem is so boring and dumb honestly it feel refreshing to have a game who push and encourage commitment to one (without blocking or punishing the typical "go for all" players so that cool too)

As for the visual: it's stunning as usual, completely unmatched i would even dare to say, at least for the renders. Even tho MC hairs are still wet and weird looking for some reason and mike eyebrows are as a uggo as Bella in SG XD

Anyway all the moments with the girl where lovely and/or fun as usual but yeah a bit short so i can understand a bit the frustration, we want moar but peoples should chill imo^^

Last edited:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Good news: We got an update.
Bad news: It's short, no sex, and centered on the most boring LI in the game - Mia. The same girl who simping MC so hard, that is ready to pounce on his dick and choke on it. Bree got a moment, but so what? There is no progression or development with her at the moment other than a kiss. I haven't unlocked the fourth scene, but I'm guessing it's Sophie, I don't have her run, but it's worth a try.
Okay, I understand that developing relationships with MGs in Summer Heat is Ocean's style slowburn. But the developers here give players a full lewd with side chicks, so that players don't sit with blue balls. Was it worth waiting 10 months for this? I think not. Compared to the great 0.5, the new update seems boring. No more than 2.5/5 and only for that:
The only thing the developers could hook me with was the plot twist where Miss Hill wants to kick MC out of the camp for violations. Well, well, well. Who's talking. Remembering her locker with the bottles of booze. I wonder how he'll cope with this challenge. We'll find out about this in 5 years. I would have acted smart, taken photos of her liquor bar in the dressing room and blackmailed her that the college council (and all of Twitter) would find out about it if she kicked me out. :ROFLMAO:
Well it looks like I didn't miss anything interesting, thanks for saving me time Geralt From Rivia. :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MiltonPowers
4.60 star(s) 307 Votes