4.60 star(s) 306 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Of course any normal story update is going to suffer comparatively and feel like a step backwards.
Not that the story moved anywhere really. We visited a abandoned building, picked up some pages of a diary from some junkies (big surprise...) and Kate is pissed...that's it.
That said, I will agree that it certainly felt shorter given how long was spent on it.
well, it is half the renders for nearly the same dev time...so yeah, it isn't only a feeling.

Last edited:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
The problem is that Ep.5 was such a good one that everything pales in comparison. It was a progression checkpoint update that gave intimate time with each of the LI one after the other. Of course any normal story update is going to suffer comparatively and feel like a step backwards.

That said, I will agree that it certainly felt shorter given how long was spent on it.

The name Mia originated from Maria, which is derived from the Hebrew name Miryam. Before its use was popularised in the US as a proper name, it was a nickname for, you guessed it, Maria. The most famous Mia is undoubtedly "Mia Farrow". Her real name was Maria Farrow. It's also popular in Scandinavian countries to abbreviate Maria as Mia. Maria Maria Mia.
the problem is that update 5 wasted time with the strip club

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Thanks Geralt. Was all excited to get on this morning and spend some Sophie time.
I can push it down the Todo list. I have others I'd much rather get to now.
Sure Milton, glad my review helped to save your time. If you are not a Mia fan, it's better to spend it on something else.
Well it looks like I didn't miss anything interesting, thanks for saving me time Geralt From Rivia. :KEK:
Two people I saved now:p

Last edited:

Joswick

Jan 3, 2023
The truth is that the wait of almost a year for this was quite disappointing, very little content, the negative points are that the MC is still a bit moronic, very little content for the development time it took and the previous update had more content and it took a little longer.

The only good point in my opinion is that at least there was another moment alone with Eve and the truth is that it was a little nice, but it went a little to hell when MC mentioned last night , but it was a nice moment empathize at least a little with her and reaching the end of the update.

I really hope that in the next update (if it doesn't take almost a year to come out) there will be more content and that Miller will try to solve the MC issue to be able to help Eve, I won't disappoint my queen, I still have hope That in some update there will be a great moment with Eve in which she can trust MC and tell her past, which I already see will not be pleasant at all and that update ends in a kiss ♥, well, dreaming is free, but hey, In chapter 5 there was already a kiss with Sophie and also with Bree and the first 5 chapters take place in almost a day so why not? .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass prefer

zol002

Jul 25, 2018
Meh progression. Another game with clubs/bar and sidechicks as any other "typical" games here. Should focus on the Main girls instead of creating and introducing more sidegirls and their developments, it's already v0.5. I will not be shocked if the next update will be focused on the sidechicks and just teasing again for the Main girls, only Mia have gotten far with that BJ, that makes her a candidate to have a sex scene possibility in the next update or after that, which probably will be on 2025.

Good renders. Main girls progression = meh. Good update still. Ty for the game.
Havent played 0.6, anything new for Main Characters? Or still with side characters? Lol

1Cord

Mar 3, 2019
Guys, have you ever gotten into a strange room with many passages? Where you had to look for 4 leaves, I pressed the side arrows several times and I was teleported to a strange room with yellow wallpaper. Then the arrows fell off, I was told that "I shouldn't be here" and thrown to the main menu. I've been trying to repeat this trick for 10 minutes to take pictures, but it doesn't work.
That no one has reached this place yet? I'll just update my post in hopes that someone else will find this strange place. I spent 2 hours trying to reproduce the path to this place, but I still couldn't.

4.60 star(s) 306 Votes