4.60 star(s) 306 Votes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Really bad update, just blablabla without any erotic sustance with the main girls except for Mia scenes.
Some can say we're in the second day in game but at this pace maybe you can get a sex scene with your fav girl by 2027.
So maybe they should past game time faster, like several days later screen or whatever because irl have been 10 months.

It feels like if they had decided to take a step back with the girls to slow things down. Yesterday in game you can be making out with Bree, Sophia or Eve but today they don't even kiss you when you're alone with them. Mia on the other hand has turned into a turboslut, which is fine because otherwise the update would be garbage and her character was boring.

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
Guys, have you ever gotten into a strange room with many passages? Where you had to look for 4 leaves, I pressed the side arrows several times and I was teleported to a strange room with yellow wallpaper. Then the arrows fell off, I was told that "I shouldn't be here" and thrown to the main menu. I've been trying to repeat this trick for 10 minutes to take pictures, but it doesn't work.
Is this it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
I like the way Eve breaks the fourth wall and talks to the player. I've seen this technique before, but it's still cool. And that sound when you tell her, lie to her that you saved your "big load" for her. Very cool. As well as a creepy Easter egg next to her.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

logor23

Jun 3, 2022
Unrelated to this game in particular but something that seems crazy to me are the people saying that if you don't back a project on Patreon, you don't get to complain about a free update. Brother, WHY would I give money to a creator so he can start working less on the product I want to enjoy? I'm all for buying completed games, as I've done a few times on Steam, but there's a reason why you don't see this kind of business model in serious industries. It's like you're asking to get scammed.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I guess Mia is going with the whole "I'm just gonna throw myself at him to get him" approach. Fine by me! Shame we didn't get the option to go down on her though. So much for returning the favor!

Reactions: Meabe37

cikilotam

Jan 15, 2021
I don't play this game for the story (if there is, WOW, how original is the mafia plot) or sex, I play for these special moments like Bree monkey bars, Sophie walk on the woods, Sophie pool, Bree shed. The harmony of the dialogues and renders in these scenes is in no other game.
But after this last update, I started to think that the developers created these special moments by chance without a vision behind them. There is not a single memorable special moment in ch6. The update consists of boring dialogues between the characters while they go from point a to point b. Yes MC you look tired go lie down. Ok enough we get it. I don't understand how the developers who caught such a compact creative atmosphere in ch5 could make such a boring chapter in 10 months.

Reactions: ferso111111

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Not sure how to feel about the update. It was decent in size, but it was kind of a huge Nothing-Burger. Maybe instead of the 2-3 weeks it'll actually end after the 3 days lol.

• Wow
Reactions: yoxyo
4.60 star(s) 306 Votes