4.60 star(s) 304 Votes

joodan

Aug 21, 2023
2 years in development and we're 2 days into the story. 10 months of waiting for the 0.6 update and it has 30 minutes of gameplay at best. Pretty sure patrons had agreed to have smaller updates every 3-4 months, so now what ended up happening is we're getting (a lot) smaller updates with the same waiting time we had previously. At this point, it's a matter of time for this game to get the 'abandoned' tag, which is a shame, cause at some point this definitely was one of the most promising AVN's around. I played it for free and I still feel like I've been robbed smh. I wonder what people who are paying for this actually have to say...and a word from devs wouldn't be bad either, so people could know what's going on behind the scenes.

RedFlamingo

Dec 28, 2018
Damn… it really sucks to see all this negativity in the comments. I like the game and will definitely keep an eye out for future updates, but this one really didn’t live up to expectations.
Ms. Hill’s behaviour towards the MC just left a bad taste… like she literally has no foot to stand on with her “decision” to punish the MC… I hope this opens up a blackmail route for the MC cos she and Miller are in a position to lose their jobs if the MC goes public.
On another topic, character/story progression is pretty bad. Everyone else seems to agree that the amount of time put in the development of this update vs the content we got is pretty terrible. I hate saying that cos the animation of this game, as well as the visuals are FANTASTIC, but like 10 months for a handjob? Come on man! Like give us one full sex scene per update and I’m sure a lot of people will be happier.
Maybe dedicate each update to specific characters or to “story progression” and let people know ahead of time, that way they can manage expectations. Showing off renders of characters pre update release and then having no real content for that character is pretty unpleasant.
Best of luck to the Devs! Don’t abandon this halfway cos it really does have great potential!

Reactions: DarkToolss

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
still feel like I've been robbed smh
Because that's how it was. You didn't give away the dollar, but you gave away another currency. your feelings and faith.
I had to create an account here because I really can't believe I waited 10 months to see Eve's content and all I got to see was her ass dressed even though I saw more in the update Passed that in this... Disappointing.
I agree. I also wanted at least a kiss or handjob, but what happened was not bad. Still, there were no touches. intimate ones.

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
I have to wonder, were there major issues happening during the development across the year? Because i dont want to be mean but i truly dont know what this update is trying to do. Sure if we go by render counts, then yeah its alot but barely anything happened. When it did end, it was such a random way to end it aswell.

I dont know man. This type of progress reminds me of that mother game.

Beautiful character designs but I really don't know what they're doing here.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I have to wonder, were there major issues happening during the development across the year? Because i dont want to be mean but i truly dont know what this update is trying to do. Sure if we go by render counts, then yeah its alot but barely anything happened. When it did end, it was such a random way to end it aswell.

I dont know man. This type of progress reminds me of that mother game.

Beautiful character designs but I really don't know what they're doing here.
That stopping point confused me as well. It was such a random place to end. They hadn't even finished looking inside, Eve and MC just sat there talking a few minutes in one room and MC lost a shoe.

The more I think about the content of the update the more I feel like it was along the lines of "As wide as the ocean but with the depth of a puddle". There was content, but it amounted to nothing. The game really needs a facelift with the pacing if it want to go the distance.

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
It's best not to hope for much at this point. Such a short update with so little in it. This is why I have to tell myself to stick to complete games or games from NTL, at least they're consistent.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
To say that i'm disappointed is to say nothing - it's just f@cked up!

I want to say right away that 1600 renders in 10 months is normal, if you take the average number of renders per day, it’s 5,3. At the same time, we must not forget that still need to "polish" them! xD But!
But, it’s not a matter of quantity, as i can safely say that a large number of renderings were wasted for unnecessary chatter with a friend, about the evening spent on strip club, this conversation could have been fit into a couple of renders + text! Unnecessary renders from other angles under a magnifying glass! Incomprehensible stupid second dream, first about father and his birthday - MC character is needed, but the second one is... Why waste a rendering resource on this!? There are many other examples where can "shorten more".
Don’t get me wrong, i’m not complaining, i’m trying to figure out the problem that has arisen, because the devs themselves
wanted to reach the schedule in 3-4 months and the worst thing is that after the first three months of development in the weekly report about the work done, the render scale was 90% full! 90% and this is 1440, if we take the total number of renders, and i, like probably everyone else, hoped for a quick release of the update in 1-2 months, but then the polishing began! WTF?
What could be polished for the remaining 6 months? We were deceived about what? Are 90% of renders in progress? Is it that they are doing something all this time? What?
After all, it’s hard to think differently after going through this update!

From the beginning, Miss Hill ruined our mood (i have a theory about this, i’ll write about it at the end), then the update ended completely unexpected!
Give at least some progress in the form of a whole game day, it can be done in a year of development! Everyone wanted to see their favorite LIS and at least some kind of "intimacy"("sex scenes")! But we only got petting with Mia at the very beginning of the game day...

Factors that would make this update less of a disappointment:
-If updates came out every 3-4 months, you could turn a blind eye to the content in this update
-If only on a hike in the forest when you were left alone with Mia, she would end up blowing you! And not just teased!
-If only there was faster development with other girls, remember the last update there was a lot in it with everyone!

This game is not about harem, you need to choose one girl and be with her throughout the entire game! You won't be able to get Eve if you "play with others". She told us about it herself in an abandoned school!
And this is where i come to my Miss Hill theory! Why did she react so strongly to mc's behavior last night? Although in that update she behaved more "loyally"!
I don’t know if the devs have a ready-made working plot, but it seems to me that they appreciated the situation and specially introduced a period of three days with the help of Miss Hill! After all, the entire plot had to be completed in two weeks(24days), which is 20+ years in real-time development at this pace! And three days is a more realistic figure of 5-6 years. From this we can conclude that we should not wait hot sex with everyone and many times! And in each branch of the story (each LIS) there is 1 sex scene and the end!
Such misfortunes make me very sad! Although in this update was hint about a threesome, but i very much doubt it!

Finally, a few words about the author’s polishing!
At the beginning of the update, in the animated scene with Mia, the second animation was supposed to be such that MC penetrates her pusy with his finger, but we see stroking from several angles, although the before and after render shows that he is penetrating it! What is this?
MC's t-shirt in this scene dug into his flesh, because Bree was lying on him... This can easily be fixed in Photoshop!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mia's phone is purple or it is dark? Although the color of the shorts and the lighting seem to be not different! Maybe it's just the way i see it, but it seems to me it has a different color.

Last edited:

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022

I want to say right away that 1600 renders in 10 months is normal, if you take the average number of renders per day, it’s 5,3. At the same time, we must not forget that still need to "polish" them! xD But!
But, it’s not a matter of quantity, as i can safely say that a large number of renderings were wasted for unnecessary chatter with a friend, about the evening spent on strip club, this conversation could have been fit into a couple of renders + text! Unnecessary renders from other angles under a magnifying glass! Incomprehensible stupid second dream, first about father and his birthday - MC character is needed, but the second one is... Why waste a rendering resource on this!? There are many other examples where can "shorten more".
Don’t get me wrong, i’m not complaining, i’m trying to figure out the problem that has arisen, because the devs themselves
wanted to reach the schedule in 3-4 months and the worst thing is that after the first three months of development in the weekly report about the work done, the render scale was 90% full! 90% and this is 1440, if we take the total number of renders, and i, like probably everyone else, hoped for a quick release of the update in 1-2 months, but then the polishing began! WTF?
What could be polished for the remaining 6 months? We were deceived about what? Are 90% of renders in progress? Is it that they are doing something all this time? What?

From the beginning, Miss Hill ruined our mood (i have a theory about this, i’ll write about it at the end), then the update ended completely unexpected!
Give at least some progress in the form of a whole game day, it can be done in a year of development! Everyone wanted to see their favorite LIS and at least some kind of "intimacy"("sex scenes")! But we only got petting with Mia at the very beginning of the game day...

-If updates came out every 3-4 months, you could turn a blind eye to the content in this update
-If only on a hike in the forest when you were left alone with Mia, she would end up blowing you! And not just teased!
-If only there was faster development with other girls, remember the last update there was a lot in it with everyone!

This game is not about harem, you need to choose one girl and be with her throughout the entire game! You won't be able to get Eve if you "play with others". She told us about it herself in an abandoned school!
And this is where i come to my Miss Hill theory! Why did she react so strongly to mc's behavior last night? Although in that update she behaved more "loyally"!
I don’t know if the devs have a ready-made working plot, but it seems to me that they appreciated the situation and specially introduced a period of three days with the help of Miss Hill! After all, the entire plot had to be completed in two weeks(24days), which is 20+ years in real-time development at this pace! And three days is a more realistic figure of 5-6 years. From this we can conclude that we should not wait hot sex with everyone and many times! And in each branch of the story (each LIS) there is 1 sex scene and the end!
Such misfortunes make me very sad! Although in this update was hint about a threesome, but i very much doubt it!

At the beginning of the update, in the animated scene with Mia, the second animation was supposed to be such that MC penetrates her pusy with her finger, but we see stroking from several angles, although the before and after render shows that he is penetrating it! What is this?
MC's t-shirt in this scene dug into his flesh, because Bree was lying on him... This can easily be fixed in Photoshop!
Mia's phone is purple or it is dark? Although the color of the shorts and the lighting seem to be different! Maybe it's just the way i see it, but it seems to me it has a different color.
As Eve said. I'm talking about the update. We all need to be very patient.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I don't know, I liked the update, dialogs and everything else is exactly the same as in previous updates. That someone was hoping for more is just their fantasies. At least we didn't go anywhere with Miller, already good. So guys, stop crying like babies.

When Caitlin said to remember to drink, special to the main character, Eve heard everything. Maybe she knows something, and she'll help us then pressure Kate to keep the main character. I don't think the protagonist will keep the information about the departure to himself until the last moment.

And yes, I've grown to like Eve more. The way she thinks. She's kind of like the mc of “summer is gone”.

But one thing I didn't like. what's with the main character's hair, why in this update he always have hair like just after shower?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

At the beginning of the update, in the animated scene with Mia, the second animation was supposed to be such that MC penetrates her pusy with her finger, but we see stroking from several angles, although the before and after render shows that he is penetrating it! What is this?
Mia's phone is purple or it is dark? Although the color of the shorts and the lighting seem to be different! Maybe it's just the way i see it, but it seems to me it has a different color.
Yeah, the time wasted with Mike was like wtf? Get out of here ! You're wasting my time mofo. Go fuck Helen or smth :ROFLMAO:

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Who cares about these "more months of development"?:) Do you really sit and count how many months have passed, how many renders it turns out per day they made? Or do you play other games, live your common life and when the update comes just play and enjoy what you have?
You're weird!
When you like a game, project, you want to see it more often and not just once a year!
Especially without "any content at all"!

Sep 26, 2023
Who cares about these "more months of development"?:)
I don't know. Probably the people paying for it or the other ones waiting for it :unsure:

Do you really sit and count how many months have passed, how many renders it turns out per day they made?
Not really, it takes something like 2 minutes. I just have to check the dates on the OP and do the math :unsure:

Or do you play other games, live your common life and when the update comes just play and enjoy what you have?
You missed the part where the players didn't enjoy what they got :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 304 Votes